Tuesday 4 February 2020

ORIGINAL TASTE AQUARIANS

There is nothing quite like the original taste and uniqueness of Aquarians when we are inspired to make a difference. Many people do not like the way that we Aquarians choose to live, well that's just tough on them.

We like our reality to be free flowing for the water bearers, so interesting that I felt compelled to paint my doors blue, it definitely changed the energy of the inside of my home with the dolphins of unconditional love in the waves of lazuli blue. My reasoning was to bring a mediterranean feel to my home, blue is also a very relaxing colour to live with.



A former colleague said you should paint those doors white, I replied, NO, I like them blue, although I did plan to paint the walls white. A neighbour painted the ceiling of the hallway white for me prior to being given a new white front door. That white door is great a big improvement on security, and it has stopped the drafts.


Patrick Arundell shares with us that tomorrow inspiration should be flowing again for us Aquarians in our home life and the dream that I had of being given the saddle at my front door also indicates that too. To concentrate on my own life for now to enable what I have to do to improve my life.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/02/leather-saddle-dream.html

Sometimes that can include other people that I am closely aligned with, especially as I have a Sagittarius ascendent, we have to get organised, my work motto used to be "Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today". After I received the saddle dream I chose to take action.

So last night I booked a hotel for the night for my birthday, not leaving it to the last minute this year.

I've booked a local hotel with a swimming pool, spa, sauna and steam room for a healer and I. We could both do with an energetic break away, being relaxed with everything and ready for anything, especially a new adventure.

https://www.patrickarundell.com/horoscopes/wednesday-5th-february-2020

Venus is moving into Aries in the next couple of days, so that will be another shift too. Chiron is also in Aries until 2027. Mercury is retrograde, so a time to review the current situations in our lives so that we can move forward into the energy of wisdom more precious than rubies again on the 13th of February, 2020.

We hope to visit the garden centres on the way to the hotel, and maybe visit the Salsa dancers on the next evening of the 14th of February, 2020. On the morning of the 14th we shall have a full English breakfast at an historic pub. This painting came in last night, and it looks like a gentle lamb receiving healing.



The two healers, two farmers, two teachers, although my female friend is a Virgo and she has to have gluten free-food. Whenever we get together there is usually an important reason for it. Spirit always have a plan for us ladies. Nothing can stop us now. Interesting that the direction of the East is the direction of the teachers and years ago I saw a parachute landing in the East.


So it is no coincidence that in the East of England we have the parachute regiment. Their mascot is Pegasus, and their motto is "Ready for Anything", how amazing is it that yours truly was sent to live in the East of England during my 20s, 40 years ago and we have witnessed huge changes during that time. The healers blessed the land and cleared it of energetic blockages that remained after WW2, we took our musical instruments and got to work.

We did house clearing of people's homes when children were "distressed", by souls that were trying to find their way to the light. We gave our healing skills and talents to whomever asked for it and to those that were brought to us. It has been divine intervention, and BREXIT was a great result, we persevered and were incredibly patient and diligent.

BREXIT is just the beginning of reclaiming our country, towns and cities from the globalists that brought the cultural genocide to our home land.

It brought such happiness to those that love me when I began driving again, they saw that life can change again for the good because we did not give up, and we did not give in. We trusted totally in the divine and was faithfully loyal to the divine mission that we had been given.

To heal our land and our people, our precious land and prophecy foretold that the LORD would take delight in us and our land would be married. Isaiah 62.



What makes your heart sing, the Sun is in Aquarius the Water Bearer and this full moon is in Leo on the 9th February, 2020, can you take a risk with your heart? Are you willing to follow your heart to co-create a healthier future for yourselves? Mars is in Sagittarius in my ascendent sign, so that is giving us the push to move forward.


Funny that my grand mother Sarah used to call me "Push", "Push and Shove" in cockney is slang for LOVE. So are you getting a shove to get on with something? Do you feel pushed to move on, forwards and upwards? What connections are being pushed and shoved to achieve something now?

The 9th of February is the "Day of Vibrancy", and full moons usually bring something to completion, to fullness in divine love, the numeric of 9 is also divine love in manifestation on the earth plane. So have you completed something, so that you can move on for the next phase of your life?

Has what you have been doing in the last year brought joy to your heart? Or was it a specific person that brought joy to your heart? Only you can know what your heart is telling you about being in joy for it is a time to enjoy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment