Tuesday 25 February 2020

BIG FISH PAINTINGS

I had another fish painting come in last night it's A3 in size. It is better to be a big fish in a small pond UK, than a small fish in a big pond.

24th February, 2020

This is another fish painting from earlier in the year. 

The Sun is in Pisces and we've just had the New Moon in Pisces too. 




Remember the Parable of the Net? Has I shared a long time ago, only keep the good fish. "The Kingdom of Heaven is like a net that was let down in a lake and caught all kinds of fish. When it was full the fisherman pulled it up on the shore. Then they sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad away". Matthew 13:47-48 

Change is Coming my friends, earnest and positive endeavour is coming with the heart of integrity in the UK.

https://kippercentral.com/2020/02/24/change-is-coming-tommy-robinson-carl-benjamin-to-launch-free-speech-movement-in-london/

Make sure you are getting plenty of fish oils, cod liver oil. This evening I shall be having fish for dinner cooked in lemongrass, sesame seeds and sesame oil as it is great for our skin. I shall have it with a Greek salad and for afters I shall have some pancakes with lemon juice and golden syrup for Shrove Tuesday. My inner child likes pancakes and Shrove Tuesday, she likes to sing and dance too.




No comments:

Post a Comment