Sunday 2 February 2020

LEATHER SADDLE DREAM

I just remembered I had a dream this morning and someone brought a beautiful cream leather saddle to my door, and I said to the person that delivered it, "I didn't order that saddle, maybe the neighbour ordered it."  Then I shouted out, "did you order this saddle?". 

In dream interpretation to dream of having any difficulty with a saddle can indicate that I would be wise to give more careful attention to my personal affairs e.g my own life. Some revision to my current plans might prove beneficial.

As a general omen, leather in dream interpretation, anything made of leather is lucky, I think it is lucky for my neighbour as he was also born in the year of the horse. I did tell him to only trot or a gentle canter this year, no galloping for my young LIBRA neighbour.

To ask a question in a dream is also good luck, fortunate in life.

The 2nd of February, is the "Day of Doing The Impossible". 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqlwKBrrMXk

My gran Sarah, did love her horses, I must have inherited my love of horses from Sarah. She would've loved to have seen her grand daughter ride. Alas, she passed over prior to being able to see yours truly horse back riding.

However, my dad loved watching me riding a horse, it brought him great joy to see how dauntless I was. He could see that I had "no fear of heights", the Son of Joseph accomplished what he had set out to achieve, the Christ teachings, "Never be afraid".

One of the ways that my dad taught me balance was to stand on a donkey or pony bareback and walk along the beach.  I was only two years old at the time when he first made me balance like that.

Point-to-Point UK 

https://www.pointtopoint.co.uk/fixtures



In hindsight, I think someone else sent that saddle to me as a present, I didn't realise it was a present in the dream because it wasn't wrapped up and I wasn't told who had sent the saddle by the person that delivered it. However, while watching a documentary on saddle making, an English name pinged out at me that I recognised immediately, as it is the surname of someone that I have been helping.



Remember the phrase, "Get back in the saddle". It is symbolic of a timeline to get back in the saddle.

https://medium.com/@eslstudy24/back-in-the-saddle-what-is-the-meaning-of-this-idiom-745a05396726

Commissioned to get back in the saddle and it's my birthday soon, a new cycle of time for wisdom to prosper. Interesting that on the third wedding anniversary one is meant to give your partner something in leather due to its durability. I had a dream about being given a leather saddle. Also on my birthday I will be in a three year.

https://www.hitched.co.uk/wedding-planning/fun/third-wedding-anniversary-gift-ideas/



https://youtu.be/A04GMu25WyM

The ordinary just won't do what the extraordinary can do and extraordinary women can achieve extraordinary things, so back in the saddle it is. If I get saddled with a job to do, it's usually because no one else can do it. 

In Hebrew the saddle is the "Riding Seat", the MERKABH. 




This dream also arrived after the "Pegasus, Ready For Anything" blogpost.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/02/pegasus-update.html

No comments:

Post a Comment