Sunday 23 February 2020

REED PROJECT


REED PROJECT 

22nd of February, 2020. 

In Strongs we find the word for stalk/reed is Qaneh, Strongs 7070. That which I am growing this year is both a stalk and a reed usually called a grass with the fragrance of lemon. It can help people with different health conditions and it is a great purifier of the body. 

https://biblehub.com/hebrew/7070.htm

I was first given this particular fragrance by Spirit in October 2019, just prior to going to look at a car and I kept on being given the smell of it continuously until I did some research on that which I was being given by Spirit. 



Also interesting that one of the people that I have been helping; his name in gematria means "October Winner" and he is winning, he is overcoming. His Libra birthday is also in October, divine providence indeed. 

We've reviewed the importance of the Vagus Nerve to the functioning of the body and with the New Moon in Pisces it is a great time to share a video on Qigong.

VAGUS NERVE 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/02/vagus-nerve-reiki-healing.html



The new moon message received on the 22nd of February, 2020.

"Patients that have read your book will now offer you their help".

It can take people a long time to integrate the teachings through the evidence found in their own life experience. Once the teachings received the confirmation that they were hoping for then people realise the importance of the teachings for their own health and living their lives.



"Those that plan what is good find love and faithfulness".  Proverbs 14:22

Some were shown who is the instrument of loving kindness and who is the harp of faithfulness. It requires purity to see purity. King David was given a new revelation that three people would come to help Israel.


                                          

"A king's rage is like the roar of a lion, but his favour is like dew on the grass" Proverbs 19:12

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/02/kissing-crown-dream.html

During remote scans of a beloved friend in 2019, I was given "PERRY", perry is short for St Peregrine. St Peregrine was a rebel that changed for the better as he received favour from the LORD.

Saint Peregrine 



It was the first time that I had heard of Saint Peregrine this lifetime and it is a past life connection.

The remote viewings in 2019 proved to yours truly again how very important they are. As we received so much helpful information from the remote viewings whilst working with Spirit.

After Saint Peregrine had been healed he then went on to help others with the same health condition.

Hence his soul journey this lifetime has good karma due to the power of what he achieved in a previous lifetime in helping others. He has been blessed.


DIVINE MOTHER AND HER ARCHANGELS 
HEALING MEDITATION


In 2002, I helped a Child Psychologist that had a brain tumour and as soon as I heard of his condition, I immediately gave him copies of my healing meditations and a copy of my book.

I also recommended that he had regular Reiki healing treatments because he lived in a different county to me. So he had Reiki with a different practitioner although I continued to send him my loving thoughts and intentions for him.

In 2003, he turned to yours truly and said that what he had been given had saved his life, it had helped him to turn his life around. He was convinced that his condition was caused by mobile phone use. He was a lovely professional man and he was working with Sure Start and with schools in Suffolk. The last I heard of Neil he was moving to my county for a new job.

https://youtu.be/LKDrg8qPt70


We know for a scientific fact that meditation helps the Vagus nerve and we also know that Reiki healing helps the Vagus nerve that impacts on the functioning of the body. I also know that when Spirit hear my voice, Spirit come to help. As the LORD said, "They have to hear your voice".

On the 18th of January, the LORD said, "This is my daughter in whom I am well pleased".










No comments:

Post a Comment