Friday 7 February 2020

WARNING DREAM

I was outside and I suddenly went blind and couldn't see for about five minutes, I panicked on how I would be able to get to the hospital. Then some young people arrived and they were looking for someone and kept on asking for their telephone number. I woke up from the dream after that.



Then when I went back to sleep, the dream continued and two men in suits arrived they were then asking for the telephone number for the person that they were looking for. Again, I told them I didn't have the person's phone number. Then one of the men gave me a gold coloured coin, it was their calling card and it had their telephone number on the coin and they asked me to call them with the number.



The young people were still outside just waiting and hanging around, I don't think they were from our area.

As I was coming out of sleep state into full consciousness I saw a native American chief in his headdress a Spirit guide and he was wearing white leather. Chief White Cloud. Does it link into the saddle dream? I think so.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/02/leather-saddle-dream.html



DREAM INTERPRETATION 

In dream interpretation if you dream of going blind or blindness even for a short period it is a warning dream to do with those that are closest to you that you trust. Dreams that include a telephone is also a warning dream that there is rivalry where you least expect it. If people were threatening in your dream you are strongly warned against taking a risk or speculating.

Being given a coin in a dream that isn't a real coin can foretell of a minor illness, if the coin was real it is fortunate for unexpected gain. It is also a dream of contrary, because the smaller or less valuable the coin was in the dream the greater will be your gain.


This is the third dream this month and it is only the 7th of February. Today, Venus moved into Aries the Ram and Aries is in Chiron until 2027.



No comments:

Post a Comment