Friday 14 February 2020

HAPPY VALENTINES

Archangel of love is strong tonight and is reminding me of a poem that I wrote on the 18th of December, 2019. The poem was called, "LOVERS SONG". 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2019/12/lovers-song.html

A great reminder of the dedication for a very special person in my life.


The archangel of love that compels yours truly to write heartfelt messages in poetic form. The archangel of love an inspiration for spiritual love uniting souls with great Spirit. 

"In Clement, "Angels of Art", it was Chamuel that wrestled with Jacob, (the angel that is usually identified as Gabriel) who appeared to Jesus during his agony in the Garden of Gethsemane to strengthen him."



If you feel compelled to write poetry about love, you can be sure that Chamuel is pushing you to do so. Chamuel "He who sees God".

In my past I was also compelled to write poetry about my spiritual relationship with Jesus and what an awesome time we had together as he swept me off my feet into his arms while we were dancing together.  Jesus Christ, the Lord of the Dance, the instrument of Loving Kindness that blessed the little lamb upon our plate last night with his love beyond measure. The serenity of his grace bringing forth yours truly for his divine purpose and healing manifestation, truly divine.


On the evening of the 12th of February, I received a divine message. "MEADOW" and near where I stayed for my birthday is where I went ball room dancing in 2019 for the first time. Then if we look at bible translations we find "Meadow of Dancing". The hotel itself also holds dinner and dances, conferences etc. In Hebrew the "Meadow of Dancing" is "Abel-Meholah" and it is written that it is the residence and the birth place of the prophet. 

The word "Abel-Meholah" is mentioned three times in the bible, and on my birthday I turned into a three year in my life cycle. This link mentions that Abel-Meholah belongs to the tribe of Ephraim. 


I booked the hotel for my birthday and a friend and I stayed overnight till Valentines Day. Both days I went swimming and had a sauna. So we then find the "Meadow of Water" is mentioned in the bible and that is "Abel Mayim".  




We also have the water-plant appearing in the book of Job, usually translated as a Lotus flower. It is natural for the lotus to grow in water, the water of the Aquarian water-bearer. It's great that Valentines day comes in February when the sun is in Aquarius. 

Isaiah 44:4 we find the meadow mentioned again.  https://biblehub.com/isaiah/44-4.htm

So we have the meadow of water and the meadow of dancing in the same location in England. 

English meadows pastures green. 

The name MEADOW has a surname is interesting as it was first found in Suffolk, in a parish in the union of Woodbridge. 


The importance of meadows to the eco-system and our English countryside. 

On the morning of the 14th of February, just prior to waking up, I had a dream of penguins that like to swim in water. Although Penguin is also the name of a publisher. 

Dream of Penguin 






I have been blessed with so many surprises and presents on the 13th/14th, I am truly grateful for all of the love, flowers and gifts. 














No comments:

Post a Comment