Wednesday 1 April 2020

ALPHA AND OMEGA MESSAGE

During the evening on the 31st of March, 2020, I received the message "ALPHA and OMEGA", I was then woken early this morning, the 1st of April, 2020 around 3.45am and I was wide awake.

I was compelled to get up to see what happened and why I was being urged to get up immediately, the first thing that I saw was that there had been a 6.5 earthquake in Idaho, in America.

Then later in the day I noticed there had been an animated children's film with the title "Alpha and Omega" released in 2010. The series was made by Crest Animation Productions and was distributed by Lionsgate Films.

Alpha and Omega are the first and last letters from the Greek alphabet and the words appear in the book of Revelation chapter 22.

When I hear the word Omega it always reminds yours truly of a forum owner who once had that name. He liked to grow his own food and inspire others to do so. We originally connected in a previous location. He passed over in tragic circumstances and there was a shooting in the home of the Americans.



Then after a shower and an early morning shop for some fresh food and some compost for my garden I was given another message.

"SUPER KINGS". The name Super Kings can be found in Indian team cricket.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chennai_Super_Kings

It was the Indians that gave publicity to Taiwan as the people that overcame the "Chinese virus" the quickest. Taiwan acted immediately in December, 2019. Although China has tried to stop Taiwan from sharing the good news with other countries. Taiwan took action in December, Russia took action in January.

In London, we have KINGS COLLEGE, at Kings College in London they're not calling it a "virus", they're calling it a "disease". The book of Revelation mentions the importance of washing the robes so that people may have the tree of life. I remember the days when doctors wore white laundered coats and nurses wore starched uniforms.

These days you can go to see a GP at A&E and the receptionist is sitting in her own clothes eating crisps. It is supposed to be a clinical environment. That is just one example of what privatisation has done to our national health care system in the UK.

Prior to Christmas I felt compelled to buy proper cotton aprons to wear while cooking, leather gloves to wear when I go out.  Today, I wore sunglasses, a baseball hat, and a woollen wrap around my head and face. All wrapped up to keep my body temperature up, the flu doesn't like the heat and high humidity.

I was even instructed by Spirit on what colour I should wear today, I was asked to wear MUSTARD. Those of us that have been involved in colour healing comprehend the power of colour and Jesus certainly understood it too.

This year I also bought new white cotton bed linen, (and a new duvet) it is absolutely essential to have new bed linen at such a time as this. Remember your bed linen is the robe in which you sleep, so make sure it is crisp, white and clean.

Biblical prophecy states that the Lord of Hosts will strengthen Judah (son of Jacob) and save the house of Joseph. Both Judah and Joseph are listed as Jewish tribes.





No comments:

Post a Comment