Tuesday 19 June 2018

YAHWEH CUMIN SEEDS

I was preparing dinner and while preparing the sesame seeds in sesame seed oil, he says, CUMIN SEEDS, I replied who said. He replied, YAHWEH. When the boss gives an instruction, cumin seeds it is. I don't put cumin seeds in my meat balls. However, I do now, from this day on. Fortunately, I have cumin seeds in stock.



Wikipedia say that the word "cumin" is derived from Old English via Latin cuminum from the Greek kyminon. I would ask those people who wrote the etymology to look at CUM, KUM, and QUM, because he said he's put my name everywhere since ancient times. I've even got my own spice.

In ancient Egypt cumin was used as a spice and as a preservative. It is written that the ancient Greeks kept cumin at the dining table in it's own container, like we would keep black pepper today. So the ancient Greeks put cumin on their food when served. Cumin is great to grow as it is drought tolerant and it's growth season is 100-120 days.

Link shares that in Sanskrit, cumin is known as 'jiraka", meaning "that which helps digestion". Cumin seeds are high in B vitamins, vitamin E, and several important minerals that include iron, magnesium, and manganese. Hence it is brilliant for people at my age, Yahweh always gives me the right things to eat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumin

Let's get back to the meat balls shall we.

YAHWEH'S MEAT BALLS 

Sesame seeds in the pestle with some sesame oil, then in goes 4 teaspoonfuls of cumin seeds.

250g of minced beef mixed with a small cut onion, cut small, 4 cloves of sliced fresh garlic.

Include a handful of matzo flour, and an egg, salt and pepper to taste with some Greek Basil mix it all together.

When the meat balls are prepared saute lightly in sesame seed oil, I was out of soya sauce, so I covered the balls with balsamic vinegar and then put a spoonful of honey over the top of each ball. When browned, then put in the oven. While cooking the wild rice with saffron with more cumin seeds.

Served with lettuce and herb salad, that included dill, chives, red basil fresh from the garden, with fresh lemon juice, rice bran oil and garlic dressing. I was out of olive oil, so used rice bran oil instead.

That is enough for two meals, although those meat balls are so lovely, it is difficult to stop eating them, lovely and moist.

I shall cook a lot more recipes with cumin seeds now that he's put his order in and I can see why, it's because of the nutrients in the seeds and what they are good for. He likes talking to me when I am in the kitchen, he likes giving me his orders, he knows that I understand, big smiles.

That's a recipe for the world cup isn't it, give your man some kosher meat balls.

Go for it England, congratulations on the win! The US of A didn't even qualify for the 2018 world cup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHqAO2mEJsw


2 comments:

  1. Now he's saying ELI, that means I am being summoned to do his will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELI is a short form for Elijah

    ReplyDelete