Saturday 23 June 2018

VICTORIA ON BREXIT UNITY


What a lovely sight in Victoria today, I used to go to school in that area of London. I know it like the back of my hand. Big MBS shows used to be held in that location, they used to run for nine days with over 50,000 people arriving from all around the country and abroad.

THE THETA 



Queen Victoria would be so happy to see the people supporting BREXIT unity. She used to arrive on some of my training courses in Spirit, she likes being with the healers. She don't say much, she likes to observe you healing together. We can sing and dance, we can swim and collect the treasure within.

It makes me smile, as I remember saying to the police, "do you think that Elizabeth 1 or Queen Victoria would put up with what you lot are putting up with".

They could hardly believe what was coming out of my mouth, it was like a pent up flood. Instead of closing down my freedom of speech, they got a flood instead.

They asked me, "what's going to happen next", I replied, "the floods are coming." Then when I got out of nick, I was told that Queensland in Australia had been flooded. Then the day I went to court, the town was flooded afterwards. Elijah brings the water, I laughed so much, when I saw the front page news the next day.

WATER of LIFE 



Dad, the Son of Joseph used to say that the sun shines on the righteous, and he would be on this rally today, I'm sure he is in Spirit. Look at all the amazing flags, everyone with heads up high, standing for truth and integrity. Walking peacefully to their destination of the house of Lords. It gives me a buzz like an harmonic epiphany.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XILJhkoQkQI

MORE 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ob-f97kac

No comments:

Post a Comment