Tuesday 12 June 2018

JESUS and MA'ESTRO

I began painting in 2012, spreading the paint and it was Jesus that kept on telling me to paint, sometimes he would even ask me to paint certain things. Like when he asked me to paint a rose, and the painting was an abstract.

I was painting so much, I have piles and piles of paintings, sometimes I was painting five or six different paintings a day. Some of the best of the paintings I've put into a portfolio, my portfolio of life. I was infused by the colour that surrounded me on my walls and in the bible it mentions the walls of salvation.

In the beginning spreading the paint helped yours truly through a very difficult phase in my life, and it also helped others that appreciated receiving the paintings as gifts. Spreading the paint kept yours truly going, I was compelled and compelled to keep the colour of life with me, the colour of art, and the art of colour.

As mentioned Jesus likes to name some of the paintings, and he called this painting of the Sage "Ma'estro" it's an Italian word, that can mean "master ", or "teacher".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maestro

An honorific title of respect, what greater respect can there be than his blessing of your life's work.

When you know that you've earned his respect; could anyone's else's compare. Could anyone make a tear in the fabric of your life, after he managed the repair with his divine intervention. When he gives you what is essential for an important reason and phase in your life.

Something special that we have shared together, the colour and the title, the healing journey, on the spiritual path. The healing arts, and the creativity of the life story. When life brings you down, there is always a way back up again, if you trust him with your heart and soul, he never let's you down, as he bestowed the crown and placed it upon thy head of his healer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAGnKpE4NCI&list=RDtAGnKpE4NCI&t=33


In the nature of being all he requires is you to be united with him and his pure intention for you. To always listen carefully, and be willing to do as he asks of you. To allow his loving kindness to help you, to accept it with the power of his love beyond measure.

Now he is reminding me of the song that he bestowed at 1am in the morning of Christmas Day, 2008, "Nothing else matters".  That's when he said that we were going into a higher gear, and started blogging. It's hard to believe it's that long ago, so many years, so much time and energy invested.

Yet, I remember that incredible night like it was yesterday, when that incredible song arrived on my computer. On that night, I didn't know what the name of the song was or who sung it.

MA'ESTRO 



Italian is a lovely language, I've always liked the way it rolls off the tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment