Friday 29 June 2018

AMERICAN TEACHERS TESTIMONY

An American teacher gives her testimony due to her being fed up of students, "swearing, stealing and destroying her property".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Z9K-s0KUM

So true, I agree with her wholeheartedly, as Jesus said, "Ma'estro"

MA'ESTRO 


GARDEN UPDATE 

I pruned that sage bush right back, I was going to throw it away with it's soil, and I bought a new one, and now the original sage bush is growing again. Every teacher knows that discipline is essential when teachers are trying to teach, it's also essential for life to exist. 

However, I do think that too much attention is paid to academia, and not enough to non-academic subjects and life skills. It's easy to assess the abilities of child, it's natural talents can be identified by the age of seven. 

I had to throw away four of the tomato plants due to the weather that defeated them, although I have many more that have been successful grown from seed.  The cucumbers are doing great in the garden, although the courgettes and pak choi are having difficulty due to the recent weather. Growing food is a great learning curve, learning from experience. 






No comments:

Post a Comment