Saturday 16 June 2018

MA'ESTRO PAINTING

One of the paintings that Jesus named, "Ma'estro".  It' a painting with Sage.


June 2018. 

I've been in the garden today, repotting some more dianthus to give them more space. Potting some seeds for red and green peppers. Washed the leaves of the chili plant and put it outside. Gave one of the grown pepper plants a bigger pot, bigger pots for another zucchini and cucumber. Tending to the garden in peacefulness, and ate the first homegrown strawberry of the season. 

Washed window sills to get rid of mites etc, as I still have Pak Choi, Sunflower and other seedlings growing inside. In the garden I can switch off from the world, and just have some peaceful time for me in evergreen space. The sage is bushy, and strong, it's in it's second year in the garden, amazing that scientists found that sage is excellent for the cognitive. 

The power of food and herbs for healing, the power of colour, and the colour of life. 

I haven't had much appetite this week, my appetite is off, when my appetite is off, I don't fancy anything to eat, and it's hard to get the taste buds going, so I have to get some nutrients inside me today, and make something interesting to eat, to get me to eat it - because the physical has been suffering today. I've been for a walk, done some gardening, now it's time to cook. 

Love beyond measure to everyone that reads this blog, love towards your positive and compassionate actions to help all that you can, in whatever way that you can. When you able to do so much, make the most of it and the time that you have for "there is no time to waste". 



EVERGREEN 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Ro7baEa6w






No comments:

Post a Comment