Sunday 10 June 2018

JUNE PAINTINGS


JUNO 

2nd of June, 2018. 



Compelled to spread the paint last night. 


DOG BRA 

9th of June, 2018 

I see a dog in the painting, although I also see the face of a teddy bear.

What can you see in the painting. 

Another photo of it, closer up. 



"The dog licked it"

YEAR OF THE DOG 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln10zXO391M


FEMININE 

9th of June, 2018 





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hk0nIVpKRk




THE LION HEART 

9th of June, 20118. 


BORN FREE 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhGeH07lo5M


THE BIG JUNE EVENT 

LONDON 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Z3G1QEc8c

The Son of Joseph loved Trafalgar Square, he used to take me there when I was little to feed the birds, he made sure that I would never ever forget it and as he said after his passing, "Forget-me-not". 

I think I still have some black and white photographs of it with me crouching down with my hand out with seeds for the birds.  I was about Princess Charlottes age at the time. He enjoyed speaking there too, Trafalgar Square, with it's Lions. What a beautiful sight, the people united together and as dad used to say, "the power is with the people when the people are united". 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7b8hitvfoE


This is today's SAGE painting, although Jesus calls it "Maestro". He loves me to paint, and he likes to name some of the paintings. My walls of salvation, covered in colourful paintings, the colour of life, it's trees and bushes. 

As I said to someone the other day, "don't beat around the bush, get to the point". I was right in the middle of editing this important article at the time. It's always the way isn't it, when you are right in the middle of something really important, totally focussed, then the phone rings. 


He knew what he was doing when he put the sage green beret on my head in 2006 during my briefing prior to going to Israel for the first time. He has put so much on top my head during our spiritual journey together this life time - it's a wonder my little double crown can carry it. Big smiles! 


MAESTRO 

10th of June, 2018. 



BANANA CAKE 
What's on the menu this weekend, last night I made some banana cake as I fancied something sweet. The banana cake includes banana's, oats, sultana's apricots, and honey. Lovely! 

ROAST CHICKEN 
Today it's a Sunday roast chicken and vegetables that will include sweet pepper, tomatoes, aubergine, carrots, onion, herbs, chili, and garlic. I shall cook it all together. I shall also make some onion, sage and thyme stuffing. I quite fancy some rice for a change or some cous cous to go with it, as that is easy on the digestion system of the body. 

Fruit today, white grapes. Drink, a couple of G&T's and a bottle of white wine to celebrate, nicely chilling. A treat for the weekend, painting, eating, drinking, and pottering in my garden. A well deserved hiatus. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzZ6eVP_IBk

1 comment:

  1. I just received a present, a neighbour gave me some new solar lights for the garden. 10th of June is the "Day of Laughter", and I was sharing with her how the borlotti beans I'm growing give me a giggle everyday.

    ReplyDelete