Saturday 23 June 2018

JESSE FRESCO PROPHETIC

Message received today, "The love song you are free from it". 

The Elijah Journey graphic keeps on opening automatically, another couple of times this evening.


This graphic also opened automatically. 

It's the Jesse fresco. 


The symbology related to the 90's, when I won a client account that manufactured arch frames, the client also planned to distribute plaster castings from Italy. I had help from a former family member, an eco architect with my research into the market. Michelangelo's fresco's were prophetic. 

There are many messages in the fresco for those that understand them, as you can see in the fresco, the woman has the wood under her feet. Michaelangelo also gives you clues to the names with his symbology. If my memory serves me correctly it was around 2010 time when I was shown the frescos and began to share information about them. 

12th of May, 2006 in Israel 

It amazed, as years prior while sitting in Israel at a gathering, a photograph was taken of me wearing pink and sitting in that position. I'd been divinely instructed to wear pink for the gathering. This photograph was kindly sent by the Israeli photographer. You can see some orbs in the photograph. 

RIPPLES 



Looking at how June began, on the 1st of June, this song was uploaded on the flower dream blogpost. So much has happened since the month of June began. The cover of this music reminds me of the ripple painting.


THETA 



No comments:

Post a Comment