Monday 4 June 2018

SMELLING MEAT PIE

Not much to report about the bathing today. Although as I was getting out of the bath I received a strong whiff of MEAT PIE, so it will be meat pie with pastry this evening, with veg and potatoes.

I've been trying to think of who would come with meat pie as a signature, it was dad that loved his meat pies that we used to bring home for the Son of Joseph from the pie and mash shop's in London.


Dad, would definitely choose a signature from our English cultural heritage that he loved beyond measure and I can appreciate why he would choose the meat pie.

As he said, after he passed over "Forget me not".  In Judaism Gan Eden (Spiritual Heaven), the spiritual realm of souls in the afterlife. He so loved to spend as much time as possible in nature.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUaQgRiJukA


"Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything". Genesis 9:3. 

"I have heard the grumbling of the Israelites, Tell them at twilight you will eat meat, and in the morning you will be filled with bread. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God." 





No comments:

Post a Comment