Sunday 10 June 2018

PERMACULTURE SLOVENIA

Robin Redbreast came to see me again today, looking at everything including me. The Redbreast kept on sitting on the head of a figure of St Francis of Assisi. The figure was gifted nearly two decades ago  and I recently put it in the garden.

The last time I was in Assisi in Italy, I was staying at what is known as an Agritourismo in Italy A place where you can have a holiday, and eat the food that they grow upon the land. It was beautiful and very high up above sea level, on that land in the heart of Italy, I saw a huge heart upon it, so took a photograph of it.

In that timeline, I was working in Italy, teaching Reiki Mastership. It was wonderful, taking the students away from everything, into nature for a week, absorbed and focussed on and in what they came to learn. The family that owned the land, their son was also into  Reiki, complimentary medicine and alternative therapies, so we had a lot in common on a spiritual level.

PERMACULTURE 

This video is about an Eco Glamping Village in Slovenia, that is bountiful in Permaculture. The Garden Village is in Bled. At this location for tourists, and holiday makers, people have a choice of camping in tents, staying in treehouses, and there is also alternative accommodation too.

The owner of the permaculture village shares that in some cases it is the first time that people have seen apples growing on trees.

It's amazing really what some children get to enjoy growing up, my parents took me away from London every weekend to Kent, and I used to wander amongst the apple and pear trees, and with the sheep in the field. We would also go and pick strawberries too. Loads of fresh air, and returned to London refreshed, ready for school.

MAESTRO 

10th June, 2018 

Anyway, as redbreast is on the growing of food today, in my garden, I thought it would be great to share this video of Bled in Slovenia. Actually, apparently, most people in Slovenia grow their own food, in their own gardens, so it sounds like a wonderful country to visit.

It looks lovely, this is a link to their website.

https://gardenvillagebled.com


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSOeX4axqjg



No comments:

Post a Comment