Sunday 12 May 2013

The Back Issues - Psalm 38

I am looking at the prophecies to see what else we have on the 'Back' following on from the Swans e.g. the Saints dying in Ireland. In the book of Genesis it is written 'This is what your son Joseph says: Elohiym has made me lord of all Egypt. Come down to me; don't delay'. Genesis 45:9. Bring your father and your families back to me, I will give you the best of the land of Egypt and you can enjoy the fat of the land'. Genesis 45:18. It was at that time that the spirit of their father Jacob revived. Genesis 45:27.

No surprise then that it was during the life of the Son of Joseph in the England, that the nation of Israel was recreated, the land of the Sons of Jacob. As we know there are also sons of Jacob in 'little Israel' in North London, and also in New York in the USA.

'Dan bit the horse's heels so that its rider tumbled backward', and Dan is to do with the USA. Another reason why the Jewish girl died when she was in the clutches of the Americans. In the book of Exodus Moses took that 'snake' (Dan) by the tail and it turned back into a staff in his hand.  There is also an Egypt in the USA. American patriots have been putting the 'snake' on their flags and posters with the words 'don't step on me', those words in themselves are an invitation for the American government to do just that!

Just like in the book of Haggai tells them to get back to work, in the book of Exodus it says the same. The king of Egypt said, "Moses and Aaron, why are you taking the people away from their labor? Get back to work!". Isn't that what the British government is saying to the people? They're now saying that people will have to work until they're 70 years old. Did you sign up for that? Did you give that your consent? Did your parents sign up for that when they registered your birth? When you started work and and started paying taxes did you realize that you were working for the British government corporation and its monarchy?

Moses summoned the elders of the people and set before them all the words the LORD had commanded him to speak. Exodus 19:7.

Leviticus tells them 'Do not hold back the wages of a hired worker overnight'. Lev 19:13. The wages also aligns with the book of Malachi and when it tells the people that they are 'robbing the wages of elohiym'. That includes the Vatican, the Churches and those that finance the authorities that are corporations.

PSALM 38 

Psalm 38 mentions the back and its searing pain and as we know the back is to do with the past, it can relate to the past in this lifetime, it can also relate to past life conditions.

It speaks of mourning, and as we know mourning is to do with bereavement and the condition of prophets. Hence, people who are bereaved should receive maximum support, and body therapies because the 'lower back' is about support and what is supporting the physical structure in times of physical weakness and vulnerability.

Bereavement does weaken a person's resolve, and the more bereavements there are, the greater the physical support that they require. Just imagine how Prophet Jeremiah must of felt; to see what was happening to the people after he had warned them about what would happen if they did not heed the words of the LORD.



So what else does Psalm 38 have to offer us?

'My back is filled with searing pain, there is no health in my body, I am feeble and utterly crushed, I groan in anguish of heart'.

'Anguish of heart', is also to do with poverty, the taxes and debts that are placed upon the people by the governments. Not only for the people who live now, but for future generations. The past expenditure, is co-creating the present that is creating the future. Hence why it is imperative that the people be willing to heal their past and break the never ending cycles. 'Anguish of heart', that prophets feel also impacts on their nervous system and nerve endings.

My heart has been checked over medically and my heart is fine. However, I have experienced 'edema', especially in the left foot where the injury is, and it has never received proper and regular treatment. Both legs blew up like a balloon, and in the biblical prophecies it mentions the legs being like pillars of fire. So it is another prophecy related to Messiah that has been fulfilled. I found that tea tree oil in massage oil, after a hot bath, is excellent for taking down the swelling of edema. Although rest is also essential, and putting your feet above the level of your heart.

The Psalm states the LORD would speak and he certainly did that this morning, when he spoke of Messiah. When a person is 'crushed' it is do to with their will and their Spirit being crushed,  it happens a lot to children in childhood. When that happens their energy can go 'astray', and or be 'altered'.

There is a lot going on at the moment to do with divine authority -v- human authority and those that are rebelling against both. The Son of Joseph was a political rebel with a cause for the poor. His father Joseph also had back issues and it does appear to be a genetic susceptibility on the Jewish side of the family. Although it missed a generation with dad, the RAB stood tall and strong, he had a good strong back.

Joseph also fought for his existence and right to exist and feed his family that was very large in size. The prophecy in Exodus predicted that the deeds of he fathers would impact on the next 3-4 generations. The Son of Joseph and his daughter both experienced cancerous cells, the RAB died of cancer of the lungs, I had laser treatment on the cervix age 25-28,  and an operation on it after Jordan was born. Joseph ended his life sitting in a chair/wheelchair. Is that because he wasn't given the right support at the right time by the medical profession?

Psalm 38 mentions a 'slip of the feet', and it is well known fact that Aquarians have weak ankles, it was due to my left foot getting out of the bath, that I slipped and went straight backward onto my back into the bath. I had been divinely guided prior to that to get a bath mat, I had looked for one and couldn't find one, so getting one was delayed. What I should've done was follow the instructions exactly, and continue to look for a bath mat until I found one, then the accident would not have happened. However, it has fulfilled the biblical prophecy.




The 'accident' in 2009, also followed a bereavement of mother in 2005 and accidents are energetic explosions. Although the back issues began in 2003 after a friend recommended that I joined the gym. I have always had sharp tweaks at the base of the spine since I gave birth to my son. The baby was two weeks late; and he was laying on a nerve for two weeks. It was incredibly painful, and the maternity ward did nothing to help me at that time. Again, we have the connection with the nerves and the nervous system.

The first bereavement came at age 18 when Sophia passed over, and her sister Mary passed over around the same timeframe. The 18 year old was 'devastated' when Sophia died. After I was forced to look at the body in the funeral parlor, I screamed when I came out. It was the first time I had seen a 'dead body' in this lifetime.

Then my mother 'hit me' to 'stop me screaming', dad then hugged me and held me in his arms. The RAB was always my savior, and had been since I had been a baby. He was always the one to rescue me; when it was important to do so, he was my hero! Dads impact on careers in psychology, and I have had a successful career in more ways than one. Whatever I turned my hand to, I did to the best of my ability.


The next serious bereavement was when the RAB passed over, and I was 34 years old. Again, mum forced me to be in the presence of the RAB when he died. I saw the soul leave his body out of the top of his head, the sun came out, and the Church bells from the local church began to ring, just has he was leaving the physical behind.

Lily forced me to witness the death of my hero, because she did not wish for us to be afraid of death. Another reason why she took us to spiritualist Church, so that we would know that there is evidence of life after death. In my experience people that embrace 'life after death', find it much easier to cope with bereavement.

Some people 'never recover' due to their 'attachment', some 'block it out', especially men. If a person doesn't process the bereavement at the time of it happening, it can impact on the physical body.

Was I given any assistance when Sophia or the RAB passed over to process the experience? No! Hence, whatever was felt at that time became held within the cells of the body. The cells are like a filing system of memories, and those files can get overloaded. When they get overloaded with memories, if they are not cleared out, a serious disease can manifest. Hence, sometimes it is imperative that processing the past takes place to help you to have a clear out!

The righteous and suffering servant does everything that they can to find the solutions to their own health issues, with the pure intention of passing on what has been gained from it to others. Hence, the importance of self-discovery, self-realization and self-disclosure to aid the healing of humanity and its consciousness.  I can assure you that I have not suffered for the fun of it!

I have managed to track the fact that back issues are related to bereavement; and that is confirmed in the biblical texts. However, I have also managed to track bereavement and its connection to 'violence' experienced during a time of bereavement.

Speak to any Chiropractor and they will tell you that every person with a back issue has also experienced some form of 'traumatic' experience during their lives. That 'trauma' can get locked in the tissues and that is why body therapies are essential. Of course, childbirth is also traumatic for the physical body. As such, body therapies are essential for a mother that has just given birth.

Its also essential that we work with people holistically, body-mind and soul. I first began writing about this back in the 90's. Of course, many others have written about it as well prior and afterwards.

However, I am determined to use the right key to unlock the final memories to release them appropriately. I have been clearing a tremendous amount, getting rid of files is also to do with space clearing. I know that if anyone can do it, I can, its just having the appropriate financial resources to put the right key in the right lock! A couple of weeks ago, I did have the lock changed, and I have some new keys!

After the volcano exploded last week and the lava went everywhere, I worked on, and processed the reason why? During the processing it was due to others that were invited into my home and then they were doing their utmost to 'intimidate' me. No surprise then that the volcano erupted in the Philippines; and there were house-sized rocks that poured out of it. This annular solar eclipse is about the 'homebody', and everything that relates to the home.

As such, if you are on your second saturn return, then aspects to do with the home, what happened in the home will come to the fore in this timeline. So for instance if anyone was ever 'violent' towards you, or struck you in the home, this will come up for clearing now. If you didn't clear it on your first saturn return of the teacher, then you will certainly have to face it on your second saturn return.

During the height of the mourning, and the grieving for the nation of the USA, plus the back issues, I shared with a friend that it felt like being like a 'rag doll', that had been thrown across the room.

A huge amount of forgiveness work as been done by yours truly over the decades. However, forgiveness in this timeline is an on-going process because of what governments are doing to the people by 'crushing their will', like parents sometimes 'crush the will of children'.

Governments and especially the British government at this time are doing their utmost to 'crush the people', to 'stop the dissent' amongst the populous, as we know they also did that in 'Nazi Germany',  and also in countries that they were doing their utmost to convert to Islam. That is another reason why they are going after the human rights activists; because it is the human rights activists that are leading the way forward and defending the people.

The British government and the British monarchy do not have divine authority over you. That is why the prophecies delivered by Haggai predict that they will be swept away. We cannot have a situation where the 'will of the people is crushed' by those that are employed to defend and represent the people.

There has to be a balance, and the balance in the UK has to be addressed. That is why I welcomed the research from the Mind Charity to do with the police force and what it is doing to the people.

At this point in time, I have discovered that 'loud bangs', and large people, have an impact on my sensitive auric fields and nervous system.  I have managed to track it back to when the police came after this human rights activist, 'locked her up', and 'did not allow her to have any sleep all night.'

Every half-an-hour, there were 'loud bangs on the door', it was 'cognitive' as the LORD said about what happened in Boston. It was purposefully created by the police to co-create 'permanent damage' to the psyche, that co-creates the symptoms of post 'trauma'. Of course, if and when a person 'hits you hard,' it has the same impact. It is the same with car crashes and the impact on the body. I also had a serious car accident in 1997, and the car turned over in the rain. At that time our family of healers and a massage therapist came to do urgent work on my body.

The LORD said 'You are a symptom of your success', you can be sure that what I have been involved in has been a success; and that is why they wish to stop what the LORD has ordained.

As such, every time I have worked hard on the healing process with the back, another situation came in for me to work with. Healing consciousness can be a very long process, especially if and when, after a person is whole and healed, other situations and life conditions come in to impact on you. Truly, could I have lived through what I have since 2005, if I had not been healed and whole?

I do appreciate that the LORD has chosen for me to to come up with solutions for people with back issues, and the only way that I can do that is to solve my own, with his help.

I'm fully aware of the bodywork that is required for my body, and I am in the process of attaining it. Although it is not currently attainable from or financed by the medical profession.

As I used to say, onwards and upwards. She shall be vindicated exactly as the prophecies predict, for as the prophecies predict, salvation is at the gates of daughter Zion.

My healing words are 'Extraordinary women do extraordinary things'. Its a few years ago now when the holy mother gave me a blue mystic rose, and it is for achieving the impossible. What is impossible for some, is not impossible for yours truly that walks with the LORD the way that he wishes for me to walk.

The way of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment