Thursday 30 May 2013

ELISE of AVALON

Its funny how you can listen to music for years and yet not be consciously aware of its name. I just noticed this music track from Beethoven is called 'For Elise'. I met a beautiful designer with the name Elise while I was in Australia and she was very kind to me. I loved Avalon on the Northern Beaches and could have stayed there happily for the rest of life.

However, we had to return to the UK due to my son and his education. Also our visas to stay had run out, so we had no choice but to return.


When Jesus and I walked together on Avalon beach, he said to me if you ever require more energy, come here to the ocean, and soak up its power. I know that it wasn't just about the power of the ocean waves, it was also about the power of his love that we shared there. Memory can be incredibly powerful.

Elise wherever you and the children are, you are still in my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment