Sunday 19 May 2013

Pyramid Cooking

Well I am still with the 'Hot Feta' and the food for 'Pentecost' and 'Passover'. [1] This website made me smile. It is a Canadian website called 'Golda's Kitchen' and it provides cooking moulds for 'Pyramid' shapes. [2] Pyramids everywhere!

In the Galilee of the Gentiles, Buddhists from Glastonbury were on the circuit and they were working with the pyramid. They brought a very large one to the Mind, Body and Soul shows. You were given the opportunity to sit in one to feel its energies.

That does make one ponder upon the energies of the pyramid in the context of cooking with its shape. Now I am hearing a soft humming sound, a particular tone and vibration in my right ear. So, yes, when you eat pyramid shape food it does impact on your frequencies positively. The sound that I am hearing is like a soft OM sound.

So there is a lot more to those samosas than most people comprehend. I am much better at painting when I just spread the paint and allow the picture to manifest. However, here is my picture of a 'Hot Feta' pastry, big smiles! It looks a little overcooked! However, I can see a face in the painting that has come to be and he has a beard. He looks like he is sleeping in the pyramid with something like a cigar in his mouth.



The LORD asked for 'Hot Feta', and one can also put aubergine in pastries.

One large aubergine cut up small.
Sprinkle of oregano and you could also add some turmeric if you like it.
Salt and Pepper
Two small tomatoes

Sauted in hemp oil until it becomes a pulp. Then put some of the pulp on the pastry and sprinkle with the feta cheese in the pyramid shapes. 'Flaky pastry; is good for making pyramid shape pastries.

Put flour on a flat tray, and put your pyramid shapes upon it at 200 for about 20-25 minutes. Make sure the oven is hot before you put your pastries in. I rarely eat pastry due to the amount of calories and I have never been a pastry maker. I used to buy frozen pastry if I was going to make anything with pastry and then I always had some in the freezer if I ever fancied baking.

I used to cook a lot when my son lived at home and I worked in the corporate world. I found it very creative and therapeutic to do when I finished work. While I was cooking, I would have a glass of wine or a gin and tonic to help me relax after a very long day.

I used to make a wonderful dish for Christmas and special parties with a large flaky pastry flan base. Cover it with a large jar of sweet mincemeat, sliced apples arranged on top, then some lemon juice sprinkled over it. Then cover it with a crumble topping. It is delicious served hot or cold with cream, and it can feed a large family. Quick and very easy to make, and you can also freeze it as well.

Of course you could also make sweet mincemeat and apple pastries in pyramid shapes as well.

The pyramid shapes also remind me of English sandwiches that we make for children's parties.

Just imagine what fun you could have with pyramid shapes.


1. http://www.lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/hot-feta-day.html

2. http://kitchenware.goldaskitchen.com/cookware/Pyramid%20Molds

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Glastonbury is in the news. A man in his 50's has been found dead in a portable toilet in the VIP area at the Glastonbury festival, police say. The police have not given the name of the man. Apparently, it happened at 9am GMT. The report states that there was a 'distraught woman' staying in the backstage area between the Pyramid and other stages.

    The report also mentions how there has also been the triumphant return of PULP to Worthy Farm in a surprise set at the Park Stage.

    http://www.gem106.co.uk/news/headlines/glastonbury-dead-man-found-in-vip-toilet/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now it seems that happened in 2011. How strange!
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/jun/26/tory-christopher-shale-dead-glastonbury

    ReplyDelete