Saturday 11 May 2013

Respect and Cat Stevens


This was just posted on the forums ‘angel of war’ a song by Cat Stevens. It was uploaded in 2010, the year that the judgement began when the sign of Jonah arrived in Israel. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psgxkn_0vlc


A worthy response!

Ah Cat Stevens ask him what does the unfettered flame of God's love have to do with the military? The flame of God's love, put a roof over their heads, served them with good food that went into their bellies when the army was done with them, and they were done with it. They had grown up!
In turn they defended the innocent home they had been blessed with, they defended the woman and the child that did not judge them. They defended the young man that had been brought home with a knife to his throat. They chased the man with the knife away. Their hearts compelled them to do so. Young brave men, in my heart that lived in my home.


Ask Cat Stevens, did he stay with his people and nation, did he help the children of his nation? Did he put a roof over the heads of the poor, did he feed them and give them the heart of love. Were they welcome in his home, did he make them laugh and help them to move on? I do not approve of what the military do. However, I comprehend children that feel that they have no choice, and that is the only way that they can see their way forward. They are lucky if they come home alive all in one piece! 

When my own son considered joining the military because he felt he had no other choice, I wept. I knew what it did to people on an emotional level. I knew what it did to them mind, body and soul. I had met enough ex-military and lived with enough to know. After some serious conversation about his motives for joining the military he decided against it. Thank God, for the son that came from my body has a Cancer north node and they are very sensitive souls.



Their healing song offered to us by the astrological author Jan Spiller is this:

'Seems to me the only way I can, find out just where I stand. Is to be honest about how I feel. With the people that I hold dear, the change will make it all so clear. Take the risk and watch magic appear!

It's a long way back home, back to where I am coming from. But I'm on the road! Growing used to breaking through. All the things I thought I knew, to rejoin the flow. On the road back home.



RESPECT 

Ask Cat Stevens did he help the children of his nation, or did he desert them and promote Islam instead in a different country? Tell Cat Stevens about the prophecies about Islam, warn him about what it says about the women that wear veils, including his wife and children. What what would I be, if I did not have the courage to warn him in advance? I respect a child of this nation enough to say, hey dear one, look what the prophecies say about you, and those that you are representing. 

You shall listen and you shall listen well!

Did the one known as Jesus not tell you that what you do for others you do for me? 

Did your heart compel you as it did mine? 

Did your love overflow with abundance to those that required it when they required it? 

If not, why not?

Who did you bring close to your heart, those that loved you, or those that required your love? 

Was your heart big enough to hold them all? Was your arms and heart open to the  'walking wounded' from the military? Or did you just sing about them? Did you welcome the Jewish people and their descendants into your heart? Did you read the prophecies about the nation of England? Where you there for the children of 'little Israel' when they were burning down the towns and cities of the UK in 2011? 

Tell me Stevens, did you love those that loved you, or those that required your love? Did you respect the children of your nation to help them? Were you there shoulder to shoulder on the ban the bomb marches through London like the true Son of Joseph? 


I asked people this night, are you aligned with the feminine?

What is Cat Stevens healing song?

His birth certificate name is Steven Demetre Georgiou, born on the 21 July 1948. His North Node for his soul journey is in Taurus so this recent annular solar eclipse will impact on him. 

So here is the song for his soul. 

'My guy got sick needed attention. So I put on my nurses hat. My heart fell when he called it 'distraction', That's not where I was at! 

And I remembered, Seek he first the kingdom of heaven. And I turned within. And before too long my heart felt strong. The outside got in order again! So seek he first, because inside of you is the kingdom of heaven. 

Did he align with his soul or did he seek peace of mind and heart in Islam outside of himself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment