Monday 13 May 2013

Daughter Zion and the Blue Stone

Three paintings came to be in the night, one after the other. The first painting looks like it is planetary and I can see the crescent moon in it. The paintings came rapidly.

I am having a problem with the computer 'mouse' today, doing my utmost to upload this.



After that came the painting of what looks like a 'BLUE STONE'. 


The blue stone can refer to many different aspects on different levels. However, blue stone reminds me Lapis Luzuli and it is for comprehension. It can aid with divine communion, it help the people to open their third eye. I once wore a necklace of little Lapiz Lazuli stones. It is written that they come from Afghanistan, although they always remind me of Egypt. One could also view the painting as 'lace agate'. Whatever way you look at it, it looks like a blue stone to me. 

While trying to upload these paintings today, I was compelled to listen to a song about Daughter Zion, for the first time I saw that in Handel's Messiah, a song for daughter Zion is there, and the woman is wearing this colour blue. I used to wear this colour when I was running divine mother workshops a decade ago. I also wore blue and white to my mother's funeral, the sackcloth outfit that she gave me. 

When I saw the video of daughter Zion, I was surprised to see the singer wearing bright blue. When I saw it, the candles and the choir, it reminded me of my mother-in-law that used to sing in the choir in our town, she used to sing this song. In hindsight, I wished I had gone to see her sing it, at the gates of daughter Zion. 

It also reminds me of my bridesmaids that all wore blue velvet, three little children with pale blue lace aprons. They held little posies and their headdresses were in blue, light blue and white roses. Lily made it for them, along with my bouquet and headdress to go on my crown. I see a blue angel in the blue stone in the painting above, and blue is to do with Archangel Michael and the blue flame. Archangel Michael, the Spirit of Truth and its divine teachings. Remember the Rev 12 timeline working with the spiritual community, its healers and mystics. How gloryful it was, so colorful. 

It is only now that I realize that the three bridesmaids at my wedding were given the blue mystic roses for overcoming the impossible, and I was carrying them in my bouquet. Three little children in my heart that are now women. 





GOLD WAVE 



Beautiful enfolded in the Christ heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment