Monday 27 May 2013

FIRE PAINTINGS


Those two paintings arrived on the 26th of May, 2013. The 'Day of Protection'. The a few hours ago in the news was that Southern Lebanon was firing at Israel with a rocket. After that there was the message from the LORD about the USA. [1]

Then this morning this painting came in. When I saw it sitting on the table it looked like Israel surrounded with fire. I could feel the 'discontent' of Muslims with their leaders; and that the fire was raging in Islamic countries. That then reminded me of the message from the LORD after the presidential election in 2012, when he said 'Obama is fuel for the fire'.




Then when I got up from the table I could see a person sitting in the painting.  I then received an email from a friend telling me he had a dream about a person that was blue. When I scanned the painting I could then see the bird as well. Like the person is riding a bird through the fire. Although from a distance it does look like a red rug. If I turn the painting on its side I can also see another figure in the red and the man has sharp finger nails.



1. http://www.lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/its-felony-usa.html

No comments:

Post a Comment