Thursday 30 May 2013

Healing Dream

Following on from the message about the 'Door Belt', I had a sweet dream this morning.

I bought a pair of bell bottom jeans size 12, and I was showing some friends that they were a bit too big for me around the waist. I was then sharing how there were some other jeans that I really liked, and they were skinny stretch jeans, they finished at the calf, and they had zips on the side of them. A man said to me 'I would really like them'.

Then a lady said 'Its really great that the English and the Americans are healing'. 



As we know 'Jeans' originated in America with Levi, although they became fashionable throughout the world with many different types, designs and materials. Bell bottom jeans remind me of the 60's/70's, In the 70's I also liked the Italian jeans due to their perfect fit, probably why I liked the stretch jeans.

The dream is not just about fashion, trends, what we wear, the size of what we wear, it is also about the size of our bodies and how we are all meant to be lean. Weight can also be about 'Protection' and if and when a person is overweight it can be due to their requirement for defence. As we know some Americans are particularly overweight, and America has the largest military in the world.

This dream is about communication as well, because we were sharing together, and I was given some feedback by both a man and a woman.

Last night I also did this painting for an English friend called 'Mo' and it is a healing painting for her. I hadn't seen her for over four years and I found out on Monday that she has gone through a bereavement with her partner. Lots of love and healing to Mo.

MO

The mention of the calf also reminds me of this song that is about the Malachi prophecy,  'Healing is Under Your Wings'.


Healing is in my heart, and today I have to pack up my healing room again, because my son is planning to return. I shall really miss having that room for the rest of this year while he gets back on his feet.

I love to go into that room and just soak up its wonderful healing energy. As we know this is the time for the Apostles, to come, rest and to eat.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2349045/Would-YOU-dare-flare-She-wore-1970--theyre-LINDA-KELSEY-tries-trend-again.html

    ReplyDelete