Saturday 11 May 2013

Ascension Day - Eli Ziyyon

This morning the LORD summoned me 'ELI', Eli is how he first summoned me.

Eli is also in the spiritual name he gave me ELIAKIM, it is ELIAKIM that holds the key of David and he had carved the name in gold, it is set in stone! It is the pillar that the book of Revelation spoke about.

It manifested in different ways for different reasons and divine purposes at different times in different places. However, holding the vulnerable close to my heart is so important to my true nature of being Lotus Feet.

When I shared the summoning of Eli with an Israeli in 2006, she said it was a short form for the name Elijah, hence the fire and I do have a fire sign in my ascendent. As we know, Elijah is mentioned in the prophecy provided by Prophet Malachi, the purifier, the spiritual alchemist that refines them. Alice Bailey spoke of me in terms of the 'Avatar of Synthesis'.



Some Jewish people are also aware that daughter Zion mentioned by Prophet Micah is Eli Ziyyon. The bible also speaks of the gates of salvation of daughter Zion. Psalm 9:14. The LORD loves the gates of Zion more than all the other dwellings of Jacob. Psalm 87:2

It is written that when Jesus was on the cross, he called out for Eli.

On the front page of biblegateway it is written that Francis Chan's 'Crazy Love' Devotional returns on the 13th of May. This weekend is also a celebration of the anniversary of my first visit to Israel. The weekend that I held them in my arms and so close to my heart. Today, is also Ascension Day so one could also call it a day of return. The 13th of May in numerics is also the 'Day of Appeal'. As such, it is also a day of hesed, compassionate action of lovingkindness in manifestation to assist those charities that are doing good. The 'Day of Appeal' is to help those that require it when they require it. Hence, the LORD knows exactly what he is doing when he summons me.

May was also the month that I was in the USA, so an important month for yours truly! Stairway to heaven also shared about the May Queen, a wonderful theme song that was divinely instrumental in my life. So thank you to Robert Plant, his incredible voice and the rest of the band. As the LORD said 'Rock stars sang about you', 'By the time they find out what we have done, it will be too late for them to change it'.



So let us see what the LORD has planned for us today. As soon, as he summoned me I looked at the news and that is when I saw the Guardian article on the NHS. [1]

Following the partial lunar eclipse and the annular solar eclipse, we now have ascension day!

Enjoy dear ones, relax and let us see what the LORD has planned for us today. What he plans to give to us to celebrate the day. In the USA they are also celebrating Mother's Day, so lots of love to them this day as well.

Be who you were born to be, and as the Son of God said to me, 'Never ever forget who you are'.

Do you know who you are?

As I said before, 'Extraordinary women do extraordinary things'. So let that be the words that we say on  Ascension Day, for Eli Ziyyon is here for you.

1. http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/medical-profession-face-fire.html

No comments:

Post a Comment