Monday 6 May 2013

Symptom of Success

While I was in the bath today I was given the smell of beautiful incense; after that I was pondering upon my own healing process and what is good for me. How I was and who I became. During my processing related to the healing, the heavenly Father spoke to me and he told me that I am a symptom of my own success. If I am a symptom of my own success then surely the heavenly Father is the root cause in this case. For everything that I turned my hand towards in this lifetime became a success when it was aligned with the divine plan, as such I am symptom of it.

We often think of symptoms as an issue that must be healed, and it is important to get to the root cause. However, there are symptoms of success that are good and can remain so.

In the days when I was blessed to work with individuals and groups the impact is more tangible than it is when you work with nations. With individuals and groups you can see the outcome of good deeds, just like you can when you raise money for a local charity. With a local charity you can actually see where the money that you raised is being spent to help others. In the same way, when you invest your time and energy in helping individuals and groups it is far more tangible. When you are helping people around the world, you are planting seeds and those that are ready to receive them will do so. Some do take root and blossom into wonderful trees, they take on a life of their own when they're blessed by the wind of the holy Spirit.

What brings me my greatest joy? Helping people to reach their potential as healers and self-development facilitators, helping people to solve their health issues. Being a detective for them to help solve the mystery of their disease, opening the right doors, with the right keys to help them to make a breakthrough in their lives. One aspect of that used to be viewed as being a 'medical intuitive', I do not use the word 'medical' due to orthodox medicine. Another aspect of that is what I call remote viewing if a person lives in a different country. I always prefer to work hands on, one-to-one intensely with serious health issues if I can, although that is not always possible due to distance. It does involve mentoring a person to help them solve the situation for themselves. Just like people can learn to mentor themselves into a healthy position in life.

I have been given many challenges in life to overcome, and overcome them she did. In recent years there has been a series of events that have impacted upon me greatly, a symptom of success one could say. However, I've overcome so many challenges; and if anyone can overcome the challenges that I now face, I know that I can do it if I truly concentrate upon it in a good way. I know that the heavenly Father and his Son are with me in all that I do, and they wish for me to live in the joy because they know that I have been through so much to benefit humanity. The suffering of the righteous can also be a symptom of success.

With every challenge that I overcome, there is always a positive outcome for humanity. I remember when the heavenly Father said to me 'you are the only one that can do this'. Ultimately, I am tangible, I can be held, healed, and loved. I love to hold, to heal and to love. I know that healing consciousness and self-development is my real passion, although I like to be creative as well.

Can there ever be real self-sustainable social justice without healing consciousness and self-development? No! They have to go hand-in-hand together for the solutions to have longevity.

SUCCESS


After the heavenly Father spoke of being a symptom of success, I put it into the search engine to see what came up. This link came up on the menopause, [1] although my health challenges recently have been more and some have been different. During a recent visit to emergency; the doctor at the hospital said that the menopause should be over by now. Although traditionally, the menopause has been known to last ten years. A bit like the ten days mentioned in Rev 2. Quite frankly, I find doctors of very little use, in fact, I don't know why I even bother with them at all.

I am very good at giving good advice to others and asking them to put 100% energy into healing themselves, when there is a serious health condition involved. I also have to put that advice into practice again, and this is a time of returning to spiritual practice for me.

The healing process cannot be rushed, you have to take it one step at a time. It can take months for the right words to surface to work with. It can take all sorts of situations to manifest to trigger something that is required to be healed. When it is shown to you, if you have the keys, then you how know to heal it appropriately. This Spirit is strong and when the Spirit is strong, there is nothing that we cannot achieve in our lives. We just have to work with it and through it. Until we come out of the other side of it.

It can be hard for a person once they have become whole and healed, to then have life situations do its utmost to take that away. Always remember that life conditions can impact on your energy; if and when you are sensitive to them. Prophet Isaiah knew how important it was to refurbish the walls of the temple if they are ever battered by life. The greater and more glorious the temple, the more that others wish to destroy it. That is the reason that I renounced fame and fortune in 2004, I was given early insight on exactly what this light represents to those that would like to attain it. Much was integrated during the Rev 12 timeline. The gates of daughter Zion's salvation really does exist.

When you are a symptom of your own success, your light can trigger others. Does it remind you of the success of Jesus and his healing community? How he triggered the orthodox due to their ways?

How about Moses? In Deuteronomy it shares with us that the LORD dawned over them. He came with myriads of his holy ones from the South, from his mountains slopes. Deu 33:2. No surprise then the scripture informs us that Jesus told his followers that the Queen of the South would come when the sign of Jonah was seen in Israel. As we know that took place in April 2010, the year that Michael passed over. That seems like a lifetime ago now.

Job 29:3, 'when his lamp shone on my head, and by his light I walked through darkness'. I was called to do that because the LORD wished for me to comprehend it wherever it was found. He wished for me to witness all sorts of realities; to assist me to defend social justice in all of the right places. However, he was always with me, like the light that led the way, he is the root of the cause and I am his symptom. For what he sees impacts on me, and what I see impacts on him. We are one life, husband and wife in this sacred union that is divine. Truly, a symptom of spiritual success.

In the painting above, I see the transformation, I see the life, it is the great work in progress. I see the beautiful water from the water carrier that is calming, and I see the Spirit of the fire that compels me. I see the Christ energy that enfolds me as I take my next steps.

1. http://www.menopauseswings.org/symptom.html

No comments:

Post a Comment