Saturday 18 May 2013

COMET LEMMON TIMELINE

Comet Lemmon is in the news and Lemon is to do with Iran,  [2] I once painted a lemon for a lady that required healing, just like Iran requires healing. That reminds me of the painting of 'The Diver' from last night that also has a yellow image in the painting.


What other paintings do we have that could be related to the 'Lemon' that is for zest, Zest is also for courage and I do have a flower essence remedy for that. 











Last night I suddenly began crying so I sat down to paint. I also experienced 'stinging eyes', a 'burning sensation' and I have had dry eyes in the last year as well.

The eye professionals say that a burning sensation of the eyes can relate to 'age' or even 'mold', [1] and there is some 'mold' in the bathroom and I cannot reach to remove it. Whether the 'mold' has created the 'stinging' sensation or whether it is more than that, time will tell.

Usually when I experience physical issues it is to do with what is happening planetary wise, like when I had the 'water up the nose', sensation and then the Lion plane went down in Bali.

I can tell you that I am not happy about the 'burning sensation' coming at the same time as the comet Lemmon especially as we're moving forward to 'The Elijah' lunar eclipse on the 25th, and the moon also relates to Islam. There has been 'sectarian violence' in Iraq and Pakistan. It is also still going in Syria, although the Western social networks do not appear to be taking much notice of what is going on in Islamic nations now. What has been taught in Islam is certainly coming home to roost in more ways than one.

As we know this is also 'Pentecost' weekend, and I also made a post about that in April. After writing that I just feel like sleeping forever. Innocence is certainly bliss!

1. http://www.eyehealthweb.com/burning-eyes/

2. http://www.universetoday.com/102220/comets-panstarrs-and-lemmon-still-linger-for-early-morning-views/

No comments:

Post a Comment