Wednesday 1 May 2013

Peregrine Falcon UK



Peregrine Falcon Chicks arrive in Nottingham. [1]

BABY SUN
The Falcons are a sign. 


The above video also mentions a 'dragon' and this painting came to be early this morning. The Dragon always reminds me of China and Chinese New Year. The painting was painted the other way up. However, when I turned it around this is what I could see. It looks like a large animal eating, a smaller one, As I look at the painting in a reduced size, I can also see a face featured in the green, and it looks like the head is covered by the dragon.  I don't like the feel of this painting and it feels 'war like.'  I feel it is a prophetic painting of what is planned to take place.



1. http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/VIDEO-Watch-peregrine-falcon-chicks-hatching/story-18846206-detail/story.html#axzz2S31CG0Fn


No comments:

Post a Comment