Friday 24 May 2013

Holy Mother 25th May, 2013.

This painting came in this evening and it looks like Mary. I see a beaver on the left of the painting and fishes both sides. I also see the eclipse that will be tomorrow. In numerics the eclipse is 'The Elijah' and it is the first in a new saros series. The large fish can also be symbolic of the sign of Jonah that was mentioned in the NT and that reminds me what happened in 2010.


Some people are asking for help to trace a couple that have apparently gone missing. The couple, Richard Dugmore Jr. and his wife Tracy Lynn Dugmore. When I saw it I did wonder whether this painting holds any clues about the couple that went missing during a camping trip in Arizona. I do hope that they are found safe and sound. 



While I am pondering upon this I am being given the word 'Macedonia'. Lots of options there for macedonia. [1] The name of an ancient Greek kingdom and source link mentions the 'assembly', 'koine ekklesia'. 'koine makedonon'. It also mentions the Greek 'synedrion'. If we speak of Greece and dolphins then we are really talking about Crete. Will there be any quakes in the med during this Elijah eclipse? The painting does signify that something important is about to happen, and Mary looks like she has some kind of gift in her hand. 

She has something to give or deliver during this eclipse. The last thing that she gave yours truly was a blue mystical rose for achieving the impossible. I have a sense that she is saying, look, I am still here. How powerful the journey has been, all that time we spent together sharing and caring. A friends mother is also experiencing blindness, so prayers for Rosa. 

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonia





1 comment:


  1. The Gift

    http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/lady-helen-rescue-holy-mother.html

    ReplyDelete