Wednesday 29 May 2013

Sinus, Adrenals and Spleen

A friend has been suffering from 'Sinus' issues for many years especially in the winter time. I have spoken to a few other women and they are also experiencing the energy in the sinus. So I asked the LORD to guide me with the sinus while I was painting. I can see a koala bear in the painting they eat eucalyptus.


Also for medicinal purposes a little smoked salmon, marinated herring, and fresh anchovies served with coleslaw, some homous and green salad with hemp oil. My body is asking for fish for its oil and particular nutrients.

Picked up a tub of unrefined palm oil for £1.30, when I looked at the tub its contents had been tubbed at a location called Wednesday and I have a decision to make on this day.

I made some cream for face, neck (back and front) and arm as well. The ingredients were as follows:

Two large teaspoons of unrefined palm oil
6 drops of eucalyptus
A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
A couple of squirts of moisturizer to make it more creamy

I put the cream on prior to going to bed, and when I woke up in the morning I felt 100% better. However, I'm going to add another four drops of eucalyptus before using the cream again. The palm oil gives you a lovely natural tan look, and my skin is responding to the mixture very well indeed.

So what is so special about this unrefined palm oil?

Palm oil is composed of 'fatty acids', esterified with glycerol. It is high in saturated fatty acids. The LORD also gave me 'Glycerin' in the past and I do have some of that to take internally. You can get 'Glycerin' from Boots the Chemist for about £2.00 a bottle, and it is usually prescribed for children.

Unrefined palm oil has a large natural resource of 'tocotrienol', and it is part of the Vitamin E family. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant. The word 'tocotrienol' has been traced to a Greek word 'tocopherol', with a meaning 'to bear a pregnancy'. As such, the sinus issues are also related to the back issues due to pregnancy. While I was writing that the LORD said 'Adrenals', and 'Premium Bonds'. I comprehend his message, it relates to a situation that took place during the time of Jordan's birth.

The power of 'tocotrienol' is quite amazing, and there have been various medical research studies carried out with it. It is recommended for prevention of strokes, breast cancer and prostrate. Tocotrienol's can lower the risk of tumor formation, DNA and cell damage. [2]. I have noticed that people with high blood pressure are susceptible to strokes, so it looks like this cream would also be good for them.

One can cook with palm oil, although I don't like the smell of it for cooking. Although I shall give it try, and cook a caribbean style chicken curry with pineapple and coconut.

Tocotrienol's can also be found in barley, and barley is also another food that was recommended by the LORD to eat. I like it in homemade soups.

Today, I also had some acupuncture, massage and moxibustion and it was an excellent treatment for my lower back and legs. The lovely Chinese doctor said that my kidneys were weak and so was the spleen.



The adrenal glands are also to do with the kidneys, and impact on kidney function. They also have the greatest blood supply per gram of tissue. [3]



Adrenal Fatigue? [4]

One of the causes of 'Adrenal Fatigue' apart from 'stress' is a lack of salt. Historically, I have not eaten salt on my food on a daily basis. So I shall add salt to the food that I eat and see how I get on. Good quality proteins and fresh vegetables.

This website provides a 'Recovery Soup' for the Adrenals and it includes celery and courgettes. [5]

I do like celery soup!

It also recommends specific fruits and which ones to avoid if your adrenals are under pressure.

Fresh water, + Reiki healing on the adrenals and pineal gland.

What else?

The Chinese doctor gave me some pills to help the spleen called 'Pifubing Xueduwan' although they cannot be taken if you have a head cold or are pregnant. There are 200 pills in the box, and you take 20 twice a day. She recommended taking them for a month. I asked her if it was OK to take some royal jelly and ginseng at the moment, and she said no.


1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_oil

2.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocotrienol

3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenals

4. http://www.adrenalfatigue.org/what-is-adrenal-fatigue

5. http://www.adrenalfatigue.org/adrenal-fatigue-diet






No comments:

Post a Comment