Friday 17 May 2013

Angelic Healers Thank You

If I told you about my history it would take too long. If I told you my experience divine and otherwise it would take too many books to write it all down. Let me just say this; that mum put me on the right path of life even though it wasn't the path that she chose for herself.

She took me to the Spiritualist Church when I was just a child, she took me to a clairvoyant medium when I was just eleven, the dear old lady described my future to my mother and it did come to be.

When I was old enough to seek on my own, I went to Belgravia Square in London. I was given advice on the next part of the journey that I rejected at that time. In that blessed place there were healers working in white coats and mediums working in the same building. In hindsight, I was still a child.

However, to cut a very long story short, there are now at least 4 million Reiki healers working on this planet, there are many more spiritual healers and complimentary medicine therapists. The LORD spoke in terms of 100 million Angelic healers. I know that they are active in many parts of the world that includes Israel and Pakistan. All I can say is that I love you, and thank you for all that you do.




Of course, I have to thank Mum as well. She was a Sunday school teacher prior to her marrying her atheist husband. Lily always was the perfect fan, and the RAB loved her and his family so much.

Love won in the end!


No comments:

Post a Comment