Sunday 19 May 2013

PENTECOST DREAM

In April I wrote about Pentecost for the 19th May, 2013 and it is the 'Day of Persuasion'. [1] Last night this painting came in so I shall call it 'Pentecost'.


Last night while cooking the 'Hot Feta' that the LORD had asked for, he said 'Only the good will come to you'. After that I made a post on the 'burning sensation' in the eyes and a person with 'good' in the avatar name responded.

So when I wrote about this dream, I also wrote 'All's good that ends good!'

This morning I had a dream, and a person thought they were being clever by showing other people an article that mentioned my name. The person that was showing it to others was what Nostradamus called a 'conspirator'.

The article was about my response to a review of a book and the word 'Messiah' was in the press cutting. When I saw the article I was really pleased because I hadn't seen this particular article previously. Then I explained to the rest of the people why I had written what I had. It was also clear to me when I read the article that the media had been reading my emails that I had been sending to them.

There was a lengthy discussion on why things had to be done, the way that they had been done. People were also asking me about my name. After all was said and done, the 'conspirator' still had an issue with my name. They were still to comprehend the biblical prophecies about me and how the LORD predicted that [daughter] Zion would be given a new name. In the book of Revelation it also mentions the new name.


Now when I look at that painting above it looks like the 'conspirator', and it looks a bit like an 'alien puppy'. Big smiles. 


I have my birth name, my married name, and the names that the LORD and his Son gave me. The press article that I was shown in the dream featured my married name, and my married name includes the name of the Apostle. Of course, most people that know me, know that.

So do you also have the name of an Apostle?


1. http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/pentecost-19th-may-2013.html


No comments:

Post a Comment