Friday 31 January 2020

YOU HAVE RAISED HIM UP MESSAGE

Yesterday I shared that the night before when I was preparing to spread the paint, I received the message from the LORD and he said, "You have raised him up".

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/01/archangel-raphael.html

London celebrates and it is wonderful to see such happiness in our country and so many flags flying.



This is the painting that came after the message was received, although it is difficult to photograph all of it with the computer. It is A3 in size, three different colours of blue and golden yellow.



I can see feathers in the painting like peacock feathers or the feathers of a pheasant. I can also see the victory sign UK.  I can see wings in the painting and a bird in flight. As Archangel Michael spoke of it during the Rev 12 timeline. "Self-development is teaching the soul to fly". Congratulations UK, BREXIT day.



The Pheasant Rooster 









No comments:

Post a Comment