Monday 27 January 2020

GEORGE BUTTERFLY VISION

While bathing I was given the name "GEORGE" and then a white butterfly with very large long wings appeared before my eyes. One thing that you can say about the music industry is that it has had a powerful impact upon the hearts of humanity. Just discovered that it was the Grammy's last night.

In spiritual symbology the butterfly is symbolic of spiritual transformation. As I am typing this pink love energy is touching my fingers and keyboard.



The name George has it's origins in Greek, Georgios and it is based on the word Georgos meaning farmer.

When I went to my email in box, Jeff Benner had sent a link to his translation of the Aaronic Blessing from a Hebrew perspective.

https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/studies-interpretation/aaronic-blessing-from-a-hebrew-perspective.htm

Then after my bath a white towelling dressing gown was delivered.

Michael Jackson sung a song with the name of "Butterflies".  After a recent dream with George Michael he spoke of helping a male neighbour and his life. He asked me to leave it to him and the young man becomes stronger and more determined every day.








George the name of an English King. It is also the name of a saint. 



WHITE PLAINS 





There is certainly spiritual energy active in my home today. The white towelling dressing gown is moving in its package. It is time to put the new white dressing gown on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment