Monday 13 January 2020

NEW LIFE SOUP

After I was given the lemongrass fragrance for health divinely, in October 2019, and found that doctors were recommending it to their "cancer" patients in Israel. I began thinking about creating some new recipes that could include the lemongrass. I have cooked chicken and fish with lemongrass and it worked well. I am also growing lemongrass in 2020.

Although one of the best ways to benefit from the most helpful nutrients tailored for different health conditions and systems in the body is to design a soup specifically for it.

As George Michael and Lady Diana both spoke of "New Life Is Coming" into my life at the start of this new year, I've called this new soup recipe, "New Life". On the same morning there was a very large energetic green sphere moving around in my bedroom on my right.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/01/new-life-is-coming.html



The stock for the soup was the water that potatoes and vegetables had been cooked in with one chicken stock cube, although I do prefer to use chicken brine when I have some to put into a soup.

I always cook my potatoes in fresh garlic, so you could call it a garlic vegetable stock. I also included some extra garlic, an extra couple of cloves of garlic. Although I didn't put any potatoes in this specific soup.

I included an extra large glass of water and gently simmered some broccoli, kale, lemongrass, and near the end of simmering some fresh coriander and basil. The LORD has asked me for basil again in recent days, so in it goes to my menus this week.


Then it was into the blender with the ingredients and then back into the pan with a small tin of coconut milk and a nice couple of slices of stilton. Stirring gently, allowing the cheese to melt and when served I sprinkled the soup with fresh chives and fresh dill. I really do like fresh herbs for health.

So this evening I shall have another bowl of this "New Life" soup, and afterwards have some smoked mackerel and fresh salad. Venus has moved into Pisces today, so a great time for some lovely moist oily fish. Lemongrass would also go great in a fish chowder that I enjoy very much.

On the 16th of January, Mercury moves into Aquarius until the 3rd of February, 2020. On 20th of January the Sun enters Aquarius until February 18th. On the 24th of January we have the new moon in Aquarius, on 13th of February, it will be my birthday, a lot is happening for Aquarians now.



No comments:

Post a Comment