Thursday 2 January 2020

MARS in SAGITTARIUS

Patrick Arundell shares with us that Mars is moving into Sagittarius tomorrow so that is great news for yours truly, as Sagittarius is my ascendent sign. With that planetary shift, things are likely to become a lot less intense in my life and a lot more adventurous.

Patrick wrote "With dynamic Mars moving into Sagittarius for a stay of around six weeks we may be ready for new adventures and opportunities to leave our comfort zone. This can be a great time for travelling and study and for traversing new terrain". 

https://www.patrickarundell.com/horoscopes/friday-3rd-january-2020

Some travelling would be wonderful, some winter sun to my body please, I really deserve a holiday.

Six weeks will take me right up to my birthday in February when my life cycle will ascend again into a three year of wisdom more precious than rubies once more. So will I holiday with a friend? Let's see shall we, as my motto this year is "I have a life to lead". 

I deserve some hot sun for my body and some hot fun! Loveholidays have got holidays starting at £65 including flight and hotel, have passport can travel from our local airport.






No comments:

Post a Comment