Friday 24 January 2020

CHRISTIAN on BEEFGATE

Christian looks and shares about "BEEF GATE, War on meat and food science censorship exposed".


Interesting that Christian mentions RABBITS in this video. Personally, I don't like the taste of rabbit, although you might. Interesting that I posted a rabbit painting recently.


Last night I was cooking beef mince. From 500g I was able to make eight meals. Three shepherd pies, I ate one and put the other two in the freezer. Plus I made at least five portions of moussaka. Hence that one small amount of ground beef was very economical due to the amount of meals that I have been able to make from it.

I really like British beef and shepherds pie served with spring greens or baked beans. Last night I fancied baked beans with my shepherds pie. It was really lovely, I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think the last time I had shepherds pie was about four years ago. I don't put flour in my shepherds pie, I only cook it in gravy and lea and perrins the way that mum used to cook it. I include carrots and peas in my shepherds pie.





No comments:

Post a Comment