Wednesday 1 January 2020

GEORGE MICHAEL MESSAGES and DREAM

Following on from the message "New Life Is Coming" received this morning. Diana and George were very close friends and they were both born in the sign of Cancer. We have a Lunar Eclipse on the 10th of January, 2020 and the sun sign of Cancer is ruled by the moon. People born in the sign of Cancer are usually incredibly sensitive and compassionate people, emphatic.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/01/new-life-is-coming.html

https://youtu.be/l4PUoHV1PsA


I went back to bed to catch up on some sleep this morning. While in sleep state I had a dream and I was with George Michael, Shirlie Kemp and others were also on the modern train. The cabins were really spacious like sitting in a lounge. The train journey and dream lasted so long that we had the opportunity to talk about all sorts of things including healing and horses.

George shared that a friend of his had a run in with someone specific working with horses and he made it clear in no uncertain terms that he hadn't forgotten about it. He had written it in his paper notebook that he was holding in his hand, so we discussed that situation too. It looks like he's kept a note of everything and anyone that wasn't nice to the people that he loves.

In dream interpretation, paper in a dream is a symbol of effort and biblically it mentions the deeds and actions that are noted.

We began talking about healing after he told me about a book that he had written, he even mentioned the title of the book that he was launching. I said to him "you don't like promoting your tours, how will you promote your book, you will have to go to all those bookshops", he laughed.

The train was going north and the train took so long to get to the destination that I said to him, "How long is this train going to take, I could've driven faster than this train, I could've driven to Birmingham by now, in fact, I could've driven to Scotland by now". 

In dream interpretation a dream that includes a northerly direction is featured to forecast that you will be going in the right direction.

He just laughed at me waving my hands around complaining at how long the journey was taking, then he said, "sit down", then he put his right hand hand on my left thigh, after that he asked me to sit on his lap, being flirtatious he was.

I just gave him one look, and he laughed again, we laughed a lot together.  I then met one of the guys in the entourage on the train, and he didn't like it very much that I had run my own businesses, advising people and businesses with huge expertise plus being friendly with George.

The guy was definitely triggering, from the look on his face. I think he viewed me as female competition, maybe that is why George invited me to join him on the train, his plan was to get some real action going.

At the end of the dream Shirlie and I had got off the train and I couldn't find my make-up to put on prior to attending his evening show.

The left side of the physical is the feminine side and that is where he was sitting on the train next to me, although we kept on getting up and walking around the train, stretching our legs, and sitting in different places on different sides of each other. It was like musical chairs on the train and at one point he sat next to the window of the train and I sat next to him with my right arm next to his left arm.

Biblically the left side is glory and honour and the right side is length of days. George's work definitely has length of days due to the songs that have become classics. Plus his soul and Spirit lives on in eternal love, he comes on the love vibration with his messages to those that are able to receive them. After he passed over in 2016, I did this painting for him and it has sat in my healing room since then.



In the dream he was wearing a grey suit like he was wearing in this clip from the Eli Stone series. I know that I did right to order a copy of the series when I was compelled to do so on Christmas day.



After I woke up from the dream, he began to speak again and he gave two messages.

One of the messages was about a social worker and he asked me to leave it to him, he would take care of it. He even mentioned her name specifically.  The other message was about a mutual male friend in London he said that an offer is coming from him and he spoke of what the offer would be.

HEAVENS WINDOW 



While I was writing this blogpost, my massage therapist rang and my appointment tomorrow is postponed until Saturday at 5.00pm. Its usually important if I get a phone call while I am writing, as very few people have my phone number.

2nd January, 2020, he's saying "Amazing" to me softly this morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment