Wednesday 22 January 2020

BOOT and BUCKLE DREAM

I was dreaming this morning, in the dream I was shopping locally and I bought another new pair of black boots, they were over the knee boots again and they had a large buckle and belt around the knees. The woman in the shop and I were smiling, chatting and happy, I was very pleased with the boots. She said, "You are going to buy another pair?" smiling.

My mum worked in shoe shops and that Pisces loved her shoes and boots, she had more shoes and boots than she could wear out and Venus is still in Pisces until the 7th of February.

I always thought my mum was much lighter on her feet than I was, it was just that she spent a lot more on buying many more shoes and boots in leather than I did.

Lily had shoes in every colour, whenever she went abroad to Spain or Italy, she always came home with more leather sandals, shoes and boots, big smiles.

DREAM INTERPRETATION 

"Shopping in a dream and buying something can predict some petty financial issues that can be overcome with a little self-restraint." "The colour black can indicate that any financial difficulties will be overcome". "New or comfortable well polished boots in a dream forecast promotion and financial security". 

The interpretation of seeing a buckle in a dream depends on whether the buckle was fastened or not.



In this dream the buckle was indeed fastened and in dream interpretation it signifies loyal and affectionate family ties. I think it also resonates to past lives, as the buckle is very symbolic and as existed since ancient times.

In the UK we have a saying "Buckle Up", it is written that the saying became popular in the 50s and referred to fastening our seat belts in either a car or a plane. The saying is also defined as prepare oneself for something exciting or intense, an adventure.

This British company provide a range of buckles.

https://www.bucklebox.co.uk

Over the knee boots with straps and buckles remind me of swashbuckling. "A swashbuckler is an heroic archetype in European adventure literature that is typified by the use of a sword, acrobatics, and chivalric ideals". 


In spiritual symbology the historic buckle is symbolic of protection, self-defence, strength and power.

Happiness in a dream interpretation is good, e.g. in this context the correct choice of boots.

Interesting that the last pair of black boots that I bought, I bought from a local dog charity, "Dogs Trust", brand new they are and very comfortable. They are over the knee and they too have straps although they have round buckles. In this dream this morning, the buckle was a different colour, larger, and a different shape.


Sun in Aquarius 



Dream time? Venus is in Aquarius, Mercury is in Aquarius, Sun is in Aquarius, and it is New Moon in Aquarius on the 24th of January.


George Michael loved his dogs didn't he, although he was born in the year of the rabbit he was bound to love his furry friends. I could see a rabbit in this painting, a gentle January 2020 painting.

I can also see a large mushroom in the painting, a large white mushroom and mushrooms are great for health. In the painting is the water of life with the rabbit.


                                       

The thing about rabbits is that they like to talk a lot from whence came the song, "Rabbit, Rabbit" from Chas and Dave. I remember the days when Chas and Dave use to ring me for a job writing jingles.

English Rabbit Fur 

https://www.englishrabbitfur.com/

George is still talking bless him and so is his beloved friend Diana, at the start of this new year they told yours truly, "New Life Is Coming", it sounds like I'm getting another new pair of over the knee boots in 2020, big smiles.

My very first pair of over the knee boots were a tan leather, bought in my 20s, those leather boots were lovely they were. They were bought in London and I used to wear them with winter white cord trousers inside the boots.  I was working in television production at the time.

So I have had a connection with this style of boots for a very long time, it must be a past life connection, worn this style of historic boot in a past life.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/01/new-life-is-coming.html

So what's happening tomorrow? Its the 23rd of January, and I have a massage booked with my therapeutic massage therapist, at this time I am having monthly treatments for my body. It's essential for the health of my body.

Patrick Arundell shares with us that "Venus in Pisces makes a positive link with Jupiter in Capricorn and this upbeat blend of energies can be perfect for meetings of all kinds. Whether for business or pleasure we may find our interactions with others are all we hoped for and perhaps more". 

For this Aquarian it is a great time for creative solutions. How about you?

https://www.patrickarundell.com/horoscopes/thursday-23rd-january-2020





No comments:

Post a Comment