Monday 20 January 2020

Sun Enter Aquarius Today

Venus is still in Pisces and my mother was a creative Pisces sun sign. Chiron is in Aries and my dad was an Aries. Mercury is in Aquarius, today the Sun enters Aquarius my sun sign and the sun sign of my son. Mars is in my ascendent sign of Sagittarius. On the 24th there is a new moon in Aquarius and it is in my 2nd house.

Mercury in Aquarius 






Sunshine Springs Aquarius 


Summer Place 



With Venus in Pisces it was bound to be a creative time and I have been spreading the paint again last night for the shift in energy.




New Moon in Aquarius 


I can see a rabbit in that painting and George Michael was a soft furry rabbit. He is so strong with me at this time, he is so protective of my heart, he cares so very much about yours truly. George Michael travelling north in the recent dream, the direction of healing and its spiritual journey. I was born in the year of the horse, and my son was born in the year of the dog like William and Donald Trump. 

A neighbour is a Libra born in the year of the horse and I have recommended to him that this year that he walks, only takes a gentle trot, a canter sometimes but no galloping. I've offered the young Libra some Reiki healing this year of 2020, as now he is ready and more open to receive it. 





I've offered some elderly friends a get together for a meal, a Reiki teacher and I to cook together to celebrate our success. The English Christian couple are in their 80s and they have done such awesome charitable works together during their lifetime. 




What will you offer and who will you choose to make an offer too this new moon? Maybe you could think about that on every new moon. I've already offered to take another healer on holiday and I'm hoping that she is ready to go abroad for some sunshine with me very soon. 

George Michael was talking about an offer after the recent dream and he was talking about offering yours truly time. A man would be giving their time and he mentioned how much time. Can you say that everything that you gave to others was a success? I am glad to say that I can say that is true, although people view success differently. 

Did George know that when we give our time to help another, it is priceless. I think he did and does. A local healer has often said to yours truly, "what you did to help that person is priceless, you can't put a price on it". She has seen it happen so many times now with so many different people. 

George released this song in 2004, that was a brilliant year for this healer, a very enjoyable healing year that was. I was still posting on a health forum in those days and promoting other healers, still networking. 20 years of my precious time given to help others on the internet, 2000-2020. What an amazing era we have experienced and enjoyed in the healing community. 



Hence, I thought that was a great theme for 2020, giving some of your precious time to others for the start of the generator decade. To generate what has to be generated to help humanity to move forwards in a healthy way into this new decade of looking after our people in our communities. 

I am delighted that it was my mother that first introduced yours truly to healers in my teens, and my dad had the most amazing healing hands that he placed upon us all, he was a natural healer, his hands were so hot. 

I am also delighted that my Aquarian son did a Reiki healing training course in his teens and he had the blessed good fortune to meet many of my colleagues and healers that were working on the circuit in the 90s. Truly, he was blessed to meet so many amazing people that were witnessing miracles happen, such an awesome spiritual journey. 

From a child the one book he would choose from my library was a book on dream interpretation, every time he had a dream he would come and get the book to look up what his dreams meant. It interested his mum, what he was interested in, I paid attention to what he liked to read and what he enjoyed.  

He's clearly the grand child of the Son of Joseph, and the son of his daughter. I made sure there were plenty of different books on different subject matter in my library, a large choice to choose from. As dad used to say, "a house without books is like a house without windows". 

Hence this Christmas I made sure that I bought books for the neighbours children as a reminder to the children how important reading is at home. There have always been books in our home, although sometimes I have to have a clear out to make way for the new, although I tend to keep the most important text books for important reference purposes. 

Reiki Aquarian 


It was no coincidence that Reiki spread across the world and millions of people became Reiki healers. during my lifetime on the planet. In fact, if you look carefully you can find it in biblical prophecy. It mentions that how when we came with signs and symbols it would be a good sign for Israel. Our healers are a great sign for Israel and there are many healers in Israel, it was a delight to meet some of them at the gathering on his holy hill in 2006.

Even the process that happens on a Reiki healing course is mentioned in the NT. Did you have the eyes to see it and the heart to comprehend its meaning?

Dr Usui referred to it as the "Science of Happiness", and you can find the Christ teachings in the Reiki principles. If a person cannot accept Reiki then how can they accept healing and the happiness that it brings into their lives? In the Gospel of Thomas, Jesus mentions the word happiness more times than in any other text.



Hence, happiness was and is a priority for Jesus. The happiness that manifests from healing is awesomeness and he is always willing to help those that are willing to heal and take the spiritual journey with him and his healers.

Real indigenous people with integrity know that integrity is not for sale, our love is not for sale. Indigenous people are not a commodity. Jesus said, "People are not a commodity, without love they become so".

What we give from our hearts is given lovingly, compassionately and in integrity. What we give to each other is given in the purity of perfected love, just as we gave it to Israel too, our love beyond measure. As Jesus said to yours truly, "One side is all knowing, the other side is purity personified", such a lovely way to express his love for one of his healers, his words are profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment