Thursday 2 January 2020

CHINESE NEW YEAR 2020

Chinese New Year begins on the 25th of January, 2020 and this year it begins the year of the "Metal Rat".

For President Trump it is a good year as he was born in the year of the dog.

However, what if you were born in the year of the Horse, Rabbit, Rat or Rooster because Tai Sui is clashing with your sign. Tai Sui is sometimes called the Grand Duke and it enters the northern direction. That means it can be a year of unpredictable changes, and it can bring breakthroughs and transformation for these particular signs if they pay attention and be pro-active.

In this video information Tai Sui is explained, also advice is given on how to counteract any negative energies that you may encounter during the year. It is interesting to look at different cultures spirituality, it doesn't mean that you have to embrace it.

Interesting that prior to Christmas I was told that Quan Yin has a plan, she that hears the sounds of the world. Many years ago she requested that I bought a mandolin to play. However, I did buy a purple Ukukele in a charity shop prior to Christmas and it's really sweet.

I also have my new tongue drum, my Tibetan singing bowl, Tibetan bells, tuning forks and a native American drum. I really like sound healing. although I have felt drawn towards getting some jade to wear, and I bought my first green jumper before Christmas too. My car is red so that is great for 2020 red is a power colour especially for business and success. I have a red Trump 2020 hat and a red "Make Britain Great Again".




No comments:

Post a Comment