Friday 17 January 2020

WEBINAR VEGETARIANS HIGH RISK STROKES

Earlier this evening Spirit gave me the word "WEBINARS", I thought that's interesting I wonder if some friends have thought of doing webinars, and whether Spirit would like me to do some. So I looked at some videos that spoke about the creation of webinars.

Anyway, then just now, I received a notice on youtube that Dr Greger from Nutrition Facts is doing a webinar on Wednesday, 19th of February, 2020, and all registrations have to be in for it by my birthday on the 13th of February.

The webinar is a two hour presentation on "Why Vegetarians Are High Risk For Strokes". The scientists have discovered that those on meat-free diets appeared to have a higher stroke risk.

A lot more information on this link. During the two hours people that have registered will be able to ask Dr Greger their own questions.

https://nutritionfacts.org/webinar/vegetarians-higher-stroke-risk/

I'm going to try to be on the webinar in February, so hope to meet some of the readers of this blog there too.






No comments:

Post a Comment