Tuesday 14 January 2020

The MEWS Message

Last night I heard clairaudiently, "MEWS",  George Michael bought a Mews property in our manor and his boyfriend squatted in it until he was removed by the police due to the damage that he was doing to it. Fadi didn't have permission to stay in his property after George passed over.

So what is happening on my old manor? I've just found this comment on the Celt News comment section.

"Yep-things are moving fast! London Madame Tussaud's already removed the wax figure of H and M from the RF display". 

The American feminist Liberal Democrat, Meghan can't have my manor, that Leo feminist hasn't got my London personality either. Big smiles.

Carry on Celts doing a great job!



Venus is in sensitive Pisces now until the 7th of February, 2020, so you can anticipate that people will be highly sensitive at this time especially in their love lives.

Elizabeth, is a mother, a grand-mother, and a great-grandmother and she has certainly been sensitive to the requirements of those closest to her and those she loves. I do think she loves her people and would like the best for us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment