Saturday 18 January 2020

AQUARIUS NEW MOON 24th January 2020

Venus is in Pisces until the 7th of January, Mercury is in Aquarius, then on the 24th of January, we have the new moon in Aquarius. On the 25th of January it is Chinese New Year festival, I am in the process of making arrangements to have dinner with a Christian healer and her husband, the elders in their 80s, bless them.

Mercury in Aquarius 



Donna Paige shares about the energies of this new moon and Donna says that Venus, Mars and Uranus impact upon relationships. Mars is also in Sagittarius and I have a Sagittarius ascendent.



In my map for the year this new moon is in my second house and Robert Currey wrote that this moon is not a significant new moon for yours truly. For yours truly, it is more about how I live my life, a life to live. How I balance my budget, what I purchase, a review of my priorities handled with confidence and decisiveness especially around the time of this new moon.

The day prior to this new moon I have a body massage booked for the health of my body, I am now having a massage monthly as the weather this time of year combined with the central heating impacts upon my body the most. My body is very sensitive to weather patterns and changes in the weather.

How I manage my personal assets and resources, limited as they are, are appreciated more at this time. All forms of communications, negotiations, planning and travel work well for yours truly now. Expressing myself fluently through the written and spoken word enables the teaching to be conveyed. Discussions, reading and browsing, topics tend to be educational, philosophical, or address foreign, cultural or religious matters. 

SUNSHINE SPRINGS 

                                    

It was a beautiful sunny day this morning when I got up, although I spread the paint for sunshine last night. The sun is always in my heart.

So what else is happening planetary wise? SO 18th of January, 2020, review of it.



This video on Chinese New Year and the different signs is great because at the beginning it shares how the legend began. It is the year of the "Metal Rat" in 2020.



No comments:

Post a Comment