Thursday 9 January 2020

TULIP FLORISTRY

I was gifted with three bunches of Tulips in yellow, red and pink and I already had a couple of bunches of daffodils and yellow tulips, so my lounge has lovely fresh flowers.

This video is about English floristry and how to arrange Tulips. The heads of Tulips are quite heavy for their stalks, so I think it is a good idea to have this type of arrangement.

When someone buys something for me I often look at the importance of it specifically. The Tulip flower is from the Lily family and mum loved floristry. Mum even considered opening her own floristry shop but dad was against opening a retail business as he knew it would restrict his movements and holiday availability.

He was a strong minded dad, my mum couldn't get her way with him on major decisions in their lives, although he would submit to less important aspects of our lives. My dad wouldn't be moving to north America like Harry and Meghan, my dad definitely wore the pants in our household although mum wasn't a feminist like Meghan.

My dad only went to America once and he didn't like it, when he came home he said, "Never Again". He took my mum and my aunt to Florida in the days when it was fashionable to go. They went to cheer up my aunt because she was bereaved.

Dad made an oath to protect and defend his country and he kept to it throughout his life.

Tulips are indigenous to mountainous areas with temperate climates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip

In Feng Shui fresh flowers are for blossoming relationships and the Tulip is a Spring flower. It's shape is like a chalice and as a flower essence it is for serenity in our spiritual life. Has a healing oil, Tulip is recommended for skin so Tulip is a great energy to have around at this time.

My skin condition is very evident this time of year and fresh flowers can cheer us up if and when we are feeling poorly. Especially when those tulips were brought by a lovely Christian healer, with his loving kindness and sincere thoughts, that always brings joy to my heart. She knows that Jesus is in my heart and Jesus spoke of the flowers in ancient times. He asked his audience to consider the Lilies of the field and that even Solomon was not arrayed as great at these.

https://biofinest.com/en/blog/121_tulip-essential-oil.html




No comments:

Post a Comment