Tuesday 16 February 2016

Psalm 66 Water and Fire

Psalm 66 mentions the fire and water and how God let people ride over our heads. After we returned from Australia my son were homeless, and we were given a ground floor flat that was built on what was originally farming land. The social housing is surrounded with private properties.

'You let people ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance'. Psalm 66:12 NIV



When I went to bed last night, Jesus reminded me of the water that was pouring in my home after they put in the new boiler. I told the plumbers where the water was coming from but it took more than one plumber to listen to what I was sharing with him. The water has left a mark on the wood and it all has to be repainted and re-fixed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW8Or4BPDQo

He also reminded me of the fire. When I was writing about the Kern County Prophecy, the police knocked on the door. A neighbour's flat upstairs was on fire. So I was evacuated from my home and others were due to the fire in the building. It was divine intervention that the whole building didn't go up. A passer by saw the smoke coming out from the window of an upstairs flat, blessedly, he reported it immediately. They moved Will on after that, and it was a long time before anyone could live in it.

ELIJAH'S FIRE 



The prophecy mentions that God let people ride over our heads. Two flats above, water and fire.

As far as the water is concerned, I have a water mark on my bedroom ceiling that building owners did nothing about. I have a water mark in my kitchen and in my lounge, the whole place has to be re-decorated. Water and fire, seriously been through a lot!

More on Psalm 66.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/psalm-66-abundance.html

You see when you live in social housing, the owners of the housing don't do anything if neighbours have impacted upon your home. Social housing owners hope that you can afford building insurance for such eventualities. So the people that were responsible are not held responsible.

Now Moses asked for the blessing of the fire to be placed upon the head of the family of Joseph, the blessing of the bush.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrSn1nIV1sE

Who could explain it? Only the person that lived it.


No comments:

Post a Comment