Friday 5 February 2016

HE ENTHUSED

Its a long time ago now when the LORD spoke of the 'Rock Stars' and gave the message, 'Rock stars sang about you'.  It was around 2010 time when he said that.

After the news was received in respect of Maurice White passing over, I felt the power of love come upon me from Jesus, Jesus is hot for the music, the Spirit of loving kindness.

Then afterwards he said, 'He enthused'. He sure did with 21 grammy's. Afterwards I looked to see if we can find the word in the ancient texts.





It is translated in Corinthians, 'Your enthusiasm has stirred most of them to action. 2 Corinthians 9:2

Enthusiasm for proper music that can inspire and uplift the people that hear it. Enthusiasm for proper musicians, that can use their instruments properly, to make the most incredible sounds. Enthusiasm for real and empowering lyrics, music is an art, an art that is compelled from the heart.



So ask yourselves, what did you enthuse during your lifetime? Its a long time ago now since those rocks were put into my hands during a dream, I think it was in 2013.

Interesting that in that mandala of one of the rocks, it has velvet in it - and in the recent past life dream there was also velvet in it.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/past-life-dream.html

Old burgundy velvet at the windows that was looking 'shabby', and 'worn'. During his life, Maurice White spoke of the 'negativity' in America, and how he did his utmost to inspire, he certainly enthused incredible inspiration.

Funny that in the UK you can get 'shabby cottage books wallpaper', 'shabby vintage' its called. Big smiles. You can now get a wall decorated in books to look like a library with wall paper.

You know that's for when they've got rid of all the books, and libraries have just become a memory on a wall paper. They call it 'shabby chic', the vintage clothes. Did you wear vintage clothes in your 20's and 30's? Yes, I did. Prudence wore kimono's, and Victorian lace petticoats, in London and in the countryside, I also had Victorian and Edwardian lace tablecloths, breadboards etc.

In fact I used to collect Victorian breadboards and staffordshire platters for the kitchen. I also collected Victorian engravings of children. I experienced the Victorian past life of the orphan, it was quite amazing really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPmJhmEIBL4

I used to enjoy going to the vintage shops to see what I could find. I think it goes back to the past lives, and when I was a child, and mum used to take us to jumble sales. Where you could get a jumper for a few pennies. Sometimes she would unpick the wool, and knit a different jumper with the wool. Wool is clearly a resource. Of course, car boot sales took over from jumble sales. Although some people don't have cars to get to the grounds.

Did the singers and musicians enthuse you, or did you enthuse them? Or are we all doing it together?

What wonderful vintage music did you young ones discover in this timeline - and what message did it give to you? Remember that you can save a remnant and the best.

What else did I find? Shabbies Amsterdam. £159 for a pair of boots. Who can afford that? Even if I had £159, I wouldn't spend it on a pair of boots. I haven't spent more than £30 for a pair of boots during my life, (they were reduced in January)  and the two pairs that I bought in the 90's. I still have.

24 winters my long legged leather boots have done. Do you know that boots in the shops today, they don't even have proper soles. Do you think they're running out of leather, or are the animal activists having an impact?




Ponder upon it.




No comments:

Post a Comment