Sunday 28 February 2016

Cheryl Cole Dream

While sleeping today due to fatigue, after I drank a banana and pear smoothie. However, when I first began to receive prophecy in the 90's, I would be forced to lay down and sleep, then I would be woken up by the prophecy that was being shouted at me.

Today, I had a dream of the singer Cheryl Cole, (judge on the X Factor),  and in the dream I thought it was strange that I should dream about her - in the dream we were walking on a lawn and chatting, and she was dressed.



In dream interpretation, to dream of a famous person is to encourage you to keep on trying - because you will get help from an unexpected source.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/sjogrens-thermometer.html

Cheryl began dancing at the age of four - and her profile says that she was born in Newcastle in 1983, the same year as my son, so she will be 33 this year. She began another divorce in 2015, and in the dream it was like she had come for some advice. Cheryl is dating a man ten years younger says the media, looks like PR to me for two singers and the X-Factor. Would their relationship last? I don't think so, Cheryl should take some serious time out, instead of jumping from relationship, straight into another one. The voice of experience!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ38KfqBAc4

And Cheryl real eyelashes are best for real people being real.

The 28th February is the 'Day of Zest' and that says lemons to me, so have some real lemon juice for your brain Cheryl. Seriously, did you really do this to your body? "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD" Lev 19:28 



1 comment:

  1. While I was dreaming today, a young police officer on her first shift in Prince William County was being shot in Virginia.

    Young female police officer shot first shift on the job in Prince William County.

    Ashley Guindon had been responding to a domestic dispute in Woodbridge, Virginia, about 32 km (20 miles) south of Washington, DC.

    Two of her colleagues were also injured in the shooting and are in hospital, but no details have been released about their condition.

    The suspect, an Army staff sergeant assigned to the Pentagon, was arrested.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35681240

    ReplyDelete