Friday 26 February 2016

MUSIC HEALING ELDERLY

This is a beautiful story of how an elderly man in a nursing home responded when they gave him some music that he loved. The nursing staff had tried everything prior to giving him the music, when they give him his music he comes alive before your very eyes.

He even sings wonderfully, and is able to tell you what he remembers about the music. He says that he is 'crazy about music', and it was 'beautiful sounds that he was given', he is so appreciative and thankful.

UNDERSTANDING 



When he was asked about how he feels about the music, he responds: "It gives the me the feeling of LOVE. Romance. I figure right now the world needs to coming into music. Singing, you've got beautiful music here. Beautiful, lovely. I feel band of love, of dreams. The LORD came to me and made me holy. I'm a holy man. So he gave me these sounds".

He's absolutely animated and starts to use his hands. Fabulous to see him and his response to the music, really touches your heart.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDXuCE7LeQ

No comments:

Post a Comment