Tuesday 16 February 2016

Essential Minerals

I remember when I met an Indian palmist in London in the 90's, and he was most determined when he said that I must make sure that I have minerals in my food intake, because he could see in my palm that there in my future I would be low on minerals. Do the medical profession check you for minerals? No!

Even if you ask the NHS to check you for minerals, they still don't check you for it. When I returned from Australia, in 2000, mother Mary appeared before me during a shiatsu treatment, and she came with a bouquet of flowers to gift, and again she said that I must look after my health to ensure that I complete my mission.

This video is David Ewens discussing minerals causes of mineral deficiencies, he also explains the importance of sleep due to the body taking up the minerals when the body is resting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8CH4Rvwv8w

I've finished off my chicken liver pate. 

What did I have today? 

A Kiwi and banana smoothie.

Homemade - I do like my juicer for health.

When you make your own smoothies, you know exactly what's in it.

My Kiwi smoothie included two kiwi's, two small banana's.
Some goat's milk and a little orange juice to sweeten it. 

Banana for the potassium. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrS6z3sTe4Q


I've also been eating some apricots this week. 

Fruit Painting 



Health boosters 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0mUEfPWhi0

Healing foods with minerals, in the video above David gives you a list of foods that include essential minerals. That list can help people to align with the different mineral groups and what their bodies require. This could've of gone on our food blog, but it is so important I have posted it on this blog. 

Food wise, I tend to listen to my body and its intuition, although sometimes I am instructed on what I must eat. This week the LORD is asking for 'Saladas' and that is a Spanish word, a Spanish salad is in order. They eat a lot of fresh tomatoes and onion in Spain and tomatoes are essential for your prostate, both men and women. When he asks me for 'Saladas' it means that he is asking for fresh uncooked foods that are high in energy. So for instance, some fresh spinach, with avocado, tomato, olive oil and freshly cut red onions. Delicious.


I'm usually drawn towards the food that my body requires, when my body requires it. Its very important that you listen to your bodies and its requirements health wise. The more intuitive you allow yourselves to be, the more in tune you are with you physical instrument and what it requires from you. Your body is an instrument what music is your body making? Is your body singing to you, how about your soul and its Spirit? What sound is your body making, what can you hear and where? 




1 comment:

  1. The work of Carey Reams as been recommended on-line. Apparently, his whole theory is about mineral deficiencies.

    ReplyDelete