Monday 22 February 2016

Dr Lewis Dartnell - University of Leicester

Dr Lewis Dartnell from the University of Leicester says that 36 per cent of Britons keep a 'rap bag' full of essentials in case of a disaster, a third of the UK population have prepared itself for an 'apocalypse'. However, he says that the UK population does not have the skills to survive in a post-apocalyptic world reports the Daily Express, article written by Sean Martin. Sounds like Express Newspapers are trying to wake up the population to get your survival skills on - to get them out of their comfort zones.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/645756/apocalypse-how-to-survive-guide



I do wonder sometimes when I read that word 'apocalypse' as in Ancient Greek it means 'uncovering', as in revealing truth, as in the disclosure that Jesus spoke about.

No coincidence then that Malachi 3:5 mentions the following words. 'I will be quick to testify', and that prophecy is in alignment with Psalm 66. 'My lips promised, and my mouth spoke'.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/quick-to-testify-malachi-35.html

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/psalm-66-abundance.html

I think Dr Lewis Dartnell should get his oils on. Jasmine and Primrose is in order this week and whatever you do, don't live in a mansion.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/jasmine-and-primrose.html

As the prophecies foretold, they shall build mansions and not live in them. Do those people that live in mansions know what living is? I wonder how they would survive without their mansions. Did they invest in building mansions, or did they invest in people? Did they invest in stock markets and pensions, or did they defend the love?

Ancient prophecy foretold that the time would come when they would not build houses and others live in them. That foretold the end of the property developers that have built the smallest houses in Europe in the UK. Do you know that people live in the smallest spaces in the UK? The smallest in Europe? Seriously, the spaces can't get much smaller - with everyone on top of each other.

On my way to the hospital appointment - I looked at all of the blocks of flats that they've built, and I just know what they will look like in 20 years from now. None of them are ecological or self-sustainable, none of them meet the international agreements. Yet, people have been willing to purchase those flats. You wonder sometimes whether people have got any common sense.



Do you know what, in devolution, we could have our own construction teams - that build together and live together in our communities. The Angelic ecological self-sustainable architects exist, as predicted in the scrolls, we can cut out the property developers involved in housing, and we can cut out the estate agents costs, and all the rest of the costs that people don't require.

Do you know that African women are building their own houses? How wonderful is that? So get yours skills on. When I was younger, I used to decorate, and wall paper, I even did some tiling in the bathroom, and I was so pleased with myself that I had the courage to go for it. I used to strip and renovate furniture, although taking on the renovation of a six bedroomed house was a mammoth task for a single parent mum on her own.

Have you seen the green plant electricity? If I had my time again, I'd definitely do an eco-living, building course.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/roof-green-plant-electricity.html

There are now eco villages in 70 different countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnESIRa3xxY

Cost £2,000, 2 weeks to build.

Risk in proportion off the grid for homeless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HfHMUK6bR4

No comments:

Post a Comment